Page 3 of 4

Khan Shirt & Apparel Ideas

Posted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:30 pm
by Atlas
Crikket wrote:Source of the post Spreadshirt has 1" and 2¼" buttons, bandanas, messenger bags, caps/beanies but sadly no keychains.

Will we need to take hostages, or will a strongly worded letter do?

Khan Shirt & Apparel Ideas

Posted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:38 pm
by Crikket
Atlas wrote:Source of the post
Crikket wrote:Source of the post Spreadshirt has 1" and 2¼" buttons, bandanas, messenger bags, caps/beanies but sadly no keychains.

Will we need to take hostages, or will a strongly worded letter do?

Bomb threats first, hostages later if that doesn't work.

Khan Shirt & Apparel Ideas

Posted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:41 pm
by Crikket
Hmm.. Zazzle has keychains and whatnots.

https://www.zazzle.co.uk/accessories

Khan Shirt & Apparel Ideas

Posted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:55 pm
by Mantis

Khan Shirt & Apparel Ideas

Posted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:00 am
by Crikket
I suddenly have an urge to buy an apron.

Is it possible to get the more.. Psychedelic skulls as buttons without the text?

Khan Shirt & Apparel Ideas

Posted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:53 am
by Atlas
Crikket wrote:Source of the post I suddenly have an urge to buy an apron.

Is it possible to get the more.. Psychedelic skulls as buttons without the text?

I've wanted a khan apron for like a year

Khan Shirt & Apparel Ideas

Posted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:18 am
by Zek
Image

Image

Khan Shirt & Apparel Ideas

Posted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:26 pm
by Mantis
Crikket wrote:Source of the post I suddenly have an urge to buy an apron.

Is it possible to get the more.. Psychedelic skulls as buttons without the text?


Yes. Making more buttons now! :D

Khan Shirt & Apparel Ideas

Posted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:26 pm
by Crikket
Mantis wrote:Source of the post
Crikket wrote:Source of the post I suddenly have an urge to buy an apron.

Is it possible to get the more.. Psychedelic skulls as buttons without the text?


Yes. Making more buttons now! :D

Cheers. I have a feeling someone might get some buttons from the Texas Hold 'Em tomorrow.

Khan Shirt & Apparel Ideas

Posted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:47 pm
by Mantis
Crikket wrote:Source of the post
Mantis wrote:Source of the post
Crikket wrote:Source of the post I suddenly have an urge to buy an apron.

Is it possible to get the more.. Psychedelic skulls as buttons without the text?


Yes. Making more buttons now! :D

Cheers. I have a feeling someone might get some buttons from the Texas Hold 'Em tomorrow.

That is a great idea. I was thinking about doing a give-away as well on my YouTube channel and Tumblr. Couple of mixed buttons. :D