Dybal will tell you a story

One thread per Raider, grow your Legend here.

Moderators: Commander, The Blood Order

Dybal
Overlord
Overlord
Awards:

Postby Dybal » Sat Nov 19, 2016 11:36 pm

Once upon a time I took a stroll through the wasteland, I was about to hunt some footlockers in ruins near Gun Runners place. I've got into fight with Children of Apocalypse cos I don't like those punks, and suddenly, out of nowhere, two big tough guys appeared from Peacekeepers faction :?

First I was scared - *2v1, I cant stand a chance, they will kill me and steal my stuff* - I thought to myself. Then they shouted - Put your weapon away! - so I did, they were warning me not to kill other wastelanders here, so I told them that I only hunt footlockers. They didn't believe me, and started to yell at me!
-Go tell your pals that we dont tolerate PKs here, and we're taking over this turf- they said.

- *your turf?* - I thought to myself... so I called for backup 0:)

Suddenly, my old pal Hauti appeared, we had a job together guarding caravans, I owed him one because other day when I fell during some caravan job he took all my stuff and gave it back to me when I was back in the city, so I told him to run away, because this place will be a slaughterhouse soon. He didn't listen to me...

As those two were about to engage combat with me a Khan appeared! (thx Fantastic)
I was saved, two of us vs two of them, immediately they changed their attitude... now we had even chances, I have seen the glimmer of fear in their eyes 8-) not even two minutes passed, and the rest of the Khan Crew came to help me:
THERE WAS A FIREFIGHT! ALL HELL BROKE LOOSE! Peacekeepers tried to run away, but my rockets were faster than them, Hauti got shot in a firefight... and went to hospital, he was passive till the end, didn't even shoot once... I told him to go away, only Khanscripts are safe when Khans are on the prowl. Anyway, when the fight was over, other players started to rush into our location. I don't know what they were expecting, seeing Khans and not running away? You think they're stupid? You're right.
I managed to kill two of them, my Khan friends took care of the rest.

We laid back, and tried to relax a bit after all the action and as time was passing by, some minor vultures came and tried to pick some stuff lying on the ground after fight. They were all turned to dust.

The moral of this story is: NEVER try to CLAIM KHAN TURF
14/88

OldSparky
Raider
Raider
Awards:

Postby OldSparky » Sun Nov 20, 2016 11:29 am

Nice one! Hope to see more stories like this. :D

Coach
Corpse
Corpse
Awards:

Postby Coach » Sun Nov 20, 2016 11:23 pm

Make this guy host some pnp!

Dr. Mengelito
Right Hand
Right Hand
Awards:

Postby Dr. Mengelito » Mon Nov 21, 2016 10:47 am

Great read for my coffee, thanks

:meng:
"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

"No faction in Reloaded history caused even 25% of problems caused by Khans." -Kilgore 2017

"Personally I think The Khans kind of ruined FOnline on their own." -Corosive 2017

Dybal
Overlord
Overlord
Awards:

Postby Dybal » Fri Nov 25, 2016 12:15 am

1-
Hidden text.

5- four more here, but I did screenshot of 2 only so you gotta believe me, Fantastic, Vehemnce and Sven was there also :)
Hidden text.
Image Image

6-
Hidden text.

7- this guy had 3000 or more 7.62 ammo on him :D
Hidden text.

8- forgot to take screenshot... :P Hexed him at Glow
Hidden text.

9- I was shooting and chasing him in 3 encounters xD
Hidden text.

10- I told him "you should bring lockpicks next time" :D
Hidden text.

11- another scrub :)
Hidden text.

12 -
Hidden text.

he's back, and dead again xD
Hidden text.

13 - He was stuck at Glow on 5th level and asked for help... I really wanted to help, but he went offline :D
Hidden text.
Forgot to take screenshot as usual... :O Image h3h3h3h3

14 - another runner :D
Hidden text.

15 - Merry Christmas :)
Hidden text.
Last edited by Dybal on Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:20 am, edited 8 times in total.
14/88

Mantis
Overlord
Overlord
Awards:

Postby Mantis » Mon Nov 28, 2016 11:26 pm

That story was great Dybal! Awesome shots! Please keep it up! I love the stories!

Gargantua
Raider Leader
Raider Leader
Awards:

Postby Gargantua » Tue Nov 29, 2016 6:00 pm

This is what Khans is all about :) Well done man!

Dybal
Overlord
Overlord
Awards:

Postby Dybal » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:28 pm

here's a short comic for you guys :D
Hidden text.
14/88

Dybal
Overlord
Overlord
Awards:

Postby Dybal » Sun Jan 22, 2017 7:59 pm

The story begins on caravan, as always. Me and Veki was just travellin from Broken Hill to Gecko when the Caravan master decided to kick me out without a reason... I was about to go to Gecko and talk some shit about his mother, but in the distance I saw some ruins in the east of the caravan route, so I decided to check them out. Image

When I got there I saw a bunch of Raiders chasing and shooting at two fellow wastelanders.
So I thought to myself "I will help them, what can possibly go wrong" I was hoping to meet new friends and maybe take the route to Gecko with those two guys. Image

As I came closer to them I shouted "Hi guys!" and then... Out of a sudden, one of them just shot at me! Without a word! I was thrilled! I thought "you motherfuckers wanna play? lets play the Khan way". One of my bullets just passed through Raiders and knocked down one of them instantly. Image

Then I shouted "Why did you shot at me assholes?!" but they didn't replied. So I took LSW from my back, reloaded, it was burst time. I killed the one that was still standing in seconds, Raiders started to panic, ran all over place when they heard gunshots from behind... well couple of their mates just earned new holes, no wonder they run.

As the sleepy one wake up and saw raiders and his comrade dead, he offered "peace" :like:
But it was too late, my blood was boiling with anger. My LSW just got warm enough to gently heat my hands. So I've sent another rain of lead onto that guy.

He tried to run and hide, but I think he forgot that .223 Full Metal Jacket bullets can run faster than any human being. He died... yelling and screaming for mercy Image

I killed the rest of raiders, came closer to bodies of those two unfriendly fellas and pissed on their vicous meatbags. Turn my back and just walked away saying on radio "hey Veki I'll be late, meet me at NCR mate"

The moral of the story is: Whenever you see a guy with TKs, better run cos he gonna kick your ass! 8-)

additional screenshot not fitting in story ->
Hidden text.
:D
Last edited by Dybal on Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
14/88

Veki
Raider
Raider
Awards:

Postby Veki » Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:06 pm

awesome story :D

Return to “Trophy Hall”