Dybal will tell you a story

One thread per Raider, grow your Legend here.

Moderators: Commander, The Blood Order

Dybal
Overlord
Overlord
Awards:

Postby Dybal » Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:25 pm

Meng Sven and Donnie battle me in Talisman

ez!

Hidden text.
14/88

Cannon
Raider
Raider
Awards:

Postby Cannon » Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:45 am

Haha. I love this. I remember this one time I dropped in on an enemy -- might have even been peacekeepers, I can't remember. They opened fire so I shouted "15 khans are coming". I was bluffing. But I called for backup and I think in the end 15 khans actually did come. It's great knowing our brothers have our back.

Dybal
Overlord
Overlord
Awards:

Postby Dybal » Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:17 am

Thx Cannon :D

also another win with the Bois ;)

Hidden text.
14/88

Dybal
Overlord
Overlord
Awards:

Postby Dybal » Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:47 am

Hidden text.

just some scrub in PA in the desert xD
14/88

Dybal
Overlord
Overlord
Awards:

Postby Dybal » Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:39 am

Hidden text.

two UV guys, didnt want to shoot them, they started, talked shit, got bursted xD fuckin nigs
14/88

Dybal
Overlord
Overlord
Awards:

Postby Dybal » Sat Dec 23, 2017 11:27 am

Becouse of Buster I logged into FO2

Hidden text.

and met some Zerg who said "hey dubai want to pvp? lets go men" we killed gunners+muhos twice, did ares, then killed gunners and muhos again, all in 30 minutes, got some ranking points for Khans, it was fun
14/88

Hauti
Captain
Captain
Awards:

Postby Hauti » Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:11 am

Dybal wrote:Source of the post Once upon a time I took a stroll through the wasteland, I was about to hunt some footlockers in ruins near Gun Runners place. I've got into fight with Children of Apocalypse cos I don't like those punks, and suddenly, out of nowhere, two big tough guys appeared from Peacekeepers faction :?

First I was scared - *2v1, I cant stand a chance, they will kill me and steal my stuff* - I thought to myself. Then they shouted - Put your weapon away! - so I did, they were warning me not to kill other wastelanders here, so I told them that I only hunt footlockers. They didn't believe me, and started to yell at me!
-Go tell your pals that we dont tolerate PKs here, and we're taking over this turf- they said.

- *your turf?* - I thought to myself... so I called for backup 0:)

Suddenly, my old pal Hauti appeared, we had a job together guarding caravans, I owed him one because other day when I fell during some caravan job he took all my stuff and gave it back to me when I was back in the city, so I told him to run away, because this place will be a slaughterhouse soon. He didn't listen to me...

As those two were about to engage combat with me a Khan appeared! (thx Fantastic)
I was saved, two of us vs two of them, immediately they changed their attitude... now we had even chances, I have seen the glimmer of fear in their eyes 8-) not even two minutes passed, and the rest of the Khan Crew came to help me:
THERE WAS A FIREFIGHT! ALL HELL BROKE LOOSE! Peacekeepers tried to run away, but my rockets were faster than them, Hauti got shot in a firefight... and went to hospital, he was passive till the end, didn't even shoot once... I told him to go away, only Khanscripts are safe when Khans are on the prowl. Anyway, when the fight was over, other players started to rush into our location. I don't know what they were expecting, seeing Khans and not running away? You think they're stupid? You're right.
I managed to kill two of them, my Khan friends took care of the rest.

We laid back, and tried to relax a bit after all the action and as time was passing by, some minor vultures came and tried to pick some stuff lying on the ground after fight. They were all turned to dust.

The moral of this story is: NEVER try to CLAIM KHAN TURF

Old times, was good one :like:

"noloot is implemented because your edgelord roleplayer clan (tks) ruined the game for all noobs"

Some Scrub 2017 Reloaded

Return to “Trophy Hall”