Mengelito's Gallery of Murder MKII

One thread per Raider, grow your Legend here.

Moderators: Commander, The Blood Order

Dr. Mengelito
Right Hand
Right Hand
Awards:

Postby Dr. Mengelito » Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:57 am

The Siege on Vault City

Laying siege on vault city and killing the first citizen has been a long time dream of Gargantua and now was the time, KHAN RAIDERS ATTACK!

The guards at vault city have metal armor mk 2's and use small guns, primarily sniper rifles so with flamers and grenades we made short work of the guards and blew up the First Citizen.

We then blew up the civilians and proceeded to attack the vault.

Here's Big Meng, Overseer of Vault City

As we marched out of the inner city an army of vault city guards where waiting for us outside the gates, as the boys where swarmed me and the other officers tactically retreated ran for our lives just to find out that the heavy dual laser turrets had activated and not only that they hit like trucks, some of us made it out, some of us didnt. With a metal or tesla armor in my backpack I would have made it out though. After confessing our sins at the cathedral we went back in and got out stuff back.
"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

"No faction in Reloaded history caused even 25% of problems caused by Khans." -Kilgore 2017

"Personally I think The Khans kind of ruined FOnline on their own." -Corosive 2017

Dr. Mengelito
Right Hand
Right Hand
Awards:

Postby Dr. Mengelito » Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:27 pm

Siege of Navarro

After trying to stroll right in I swore I'd have vengeance.

KHAN RAIDERS ATTACK!

Khans at the gates!

Fuck you Raul, greaser scum.

Lining up to breach the second level

Unlike the first level where we primarily faced plasma snipers the second level is filled with incinerators and rocketlaunchers in small space, only the bravest and hardest raiders can penetrate such a defence.

Cloning Vats! Aha! #Enclaveexposed!

Big Meng in new office, comfy chair, pretty lit desk, pretty lit map on wall. Mahogany bookshelf, ivory pipe, prewar brandy.

Loads of locked doors down there, next time we will bring some C4 and blow those babies down.
"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

"No faction in Reloaded history caused even 25% of problems caused by Khans." -Kilgore 2017

"Personally I think The Khans kind of ruined FOnline on their own." -Corosive 2017

Dr. Mengelito
Right Hand
Right Hand
Awards:

Postby Dr. Mengelito » Tue Nov 01, 2016 12:46 pm

Impersonated yet again, courtesy to Donnie for capturing the moment #wastelandrockstar

Banned on Reloaded #anarchistaward

Missed by my brothers, courtesy to Suka for capturing the moment #imbackagain

Dr. Mengelito
Right Hand
Right Hand
Awards:

Postby Dr. Mengelito » Tue Nov 01, 2016 9:34 pm

Having fun with my new melee sneaker

Dr. Mengelito
Right Hand
Right Hand
Awards:

Postby Dr. Mengelito » Fri Nov 04, 2016 1:02 am

Get swarmed UV noobs, regular stims as loot, git guud

Dr. Mengelito
Right Hand
Right Hand
Awards:

Postby Dr. Mengelito » Fri Nov 04, 2016 2:45 am

Big meng, going places, seeing cool things

Dr. Mengelito
Right Hand
Right Hand
Awards:

Postby Dr. Mengelito » Mon Nov 14, 2016 2:17 pm

Fanart resource

Hidden text.
:meng:

Dr. Mengelito
Right Hand
Right Hand
Awards:

Postby Dr. Mengelito » Mon Nov 14, 2016 6:12 pm

Some rekkage of DW UV SW rainbow

Dr. Mengelito
Right Hand
Right Hand
Awards:

Postby Dr. Mengelito » Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:29 pm

Dr. Mengelito
Right Hand
Right Hand
Awards:

Postby Dr. Mengelito » Tue Nov 22, 2016 12:14 am

Return to “Trophy Hall”