Moderators: Commander, The Blood Order

knuckle
Raider
Raider
Awards:

Welcome to khans

Postby knuckle » Mon Nov 21, 2016 1:49 pm

Hello all New recruits,

Little introduction first, I'm knuckle I've played this game since the beginning first ever fallout server that has been mutiplayer. I will not bore you with wall of txt but I do consider myself to be one of the experienced players on the server,

I wish to pass my knowledge down to New players and recruits of the faction in all the aspects of the game.

Now this can be PvP related or just general pking and learning basic skills and help you to becoming a great member of the khans.

All khanscripts from this day will report to me, any help you need I will grant you, all I want in return is progression and you must insure me your having fun :), also plenty of scrub killing.

Us khans are looking for New blood, and recruits can be the foundation's of our gang :) so when you join you will be welcomed. Please do not think I am going to beast you I won't I just want to help you progress.

I'm active most days, so please come to me from this day forward.

Over and out

knuckle
Raider
Raider
Awards:

Welcome to khans

Postby knuckle » Fri Dec 16, 2016 12:06 am

Want to bump this thread!

So here is the deal, if you join up seek to play reloaded contact me, send me pm and we meet up in teamspeak I really want to help you!

Khanscript even bandit I'll help as much as I can, game related! So don't ask me for naked nudes lol

We can set up farming runs, exp runs, cap runs patrols, turnbased traps, teach u basics about game! Anything let me knw!

Again welcome to the faction!

peace :like:

Return to “Recruits”