Recruitment Thread

Postby Prorok » Tue Apr 11, 2017 3:59 pm

^kekekeke

Papa Khan
Prospect
Prospect

Recruitment Thread

Postby Papa Khan » Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:22 am

1. I'm Papa Khan, don't you know everything about me? But if you want to know me then I just like the Fallout series, nothing really else to it. The freedom they give is awesome, fun to sit back and fuck around with NPC's, this all kind of makes me more interested to play the games again now that a few of them have online versions. It's always funny to watch people freak out when you kill them in any game too, so I guess these types of mods include my two favorite things.

2. Fallout: New Vegas; Multiplayer. But I'd be willing to check out FOnline.

3. Papa Khan.

4. Well in NV:MP this is kind of impossible, but shit I just max PER because that seems to be the only thing that sticks, Intense Training every time I get a perk, the usual meta. Grab Khans gear, try to nab the BoS' Power Armor from their base, run my happy ass through deathclaws and more deathclaws to grab T-51, fix it up, C-Z57 Avenger after that. Remnants power helmet, then through more deathclaws for a Fat Man. Then I hotkey armor if I ever get in trouble and go around representing The Khans and killing wasters.

Fuck I tried for the last one but for NV:MP but it's tough and it seems like I'm boasting or being an autist rather than just stating I know my shit.

Tycho
Raider
Raider
Awards:

Recruitment Thread

Postby Tycho » Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:43 am

Papa Khan wrote:Source of the post 1. I'm Papa Khan, don't you know everything about me? But if you want to know me then I just like the Fallout series, nothing really else to it. The freedom they give is awesome, fun to sit back and fuck around with NPC's, this all kind of makes me more interested to play the games again now that a few of them have online versions. It's always funny to watch people freak out when you kill them in any game too, so I guess these types of mods include my two favorite things.

2. Fallout: New Vegas; Multiplayer. But I'd be willing to check out FOnline.

3. Papa Khan.

4. Well in NV:MP this is kind of impossible, but shit I just max PER because that seems to be the only thing that sticks, Intense Training every time I get a perk, the usual meta. Grab Khans gear, try to nab the BoS' Power Armor from their base, run my happy ass through deathclaws and more deathclaws to grab T-51, fix it up, C-Z57 Avenger after that. Remnants power helmet, then through more deathclaws for a Fat Man. Then I hotkey armor if I ever get in trouble and go around representing The Khans and killing wasters.

Fuck I tried for the last one but for NV:MP but it's tough and it seems like I'm boasting or being an autist rather than just stating I know my shit.

Was talking to this guy earlier on the NV-MP forums. Seems like a cool guy and a great addition to the Khans.

Kruger
Prospect
Prospect

Recruitment Thread

Postby Kruger » Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:58 am

Hello I'm Helmut. I've played Fallout 1, 2, 3 and New Vegas, haven't played Tactics or Fallout 4. I enjoy friendly PKing and teamplay.

I'm looking to be recruited in FOnline Reloaded.

Helmut Kruger is my in-game name.

I'm level 24
SPECIAL: St - 08 Pe - 08 En - 09 Ch - 01 In - 01 Ag - 10 Lk - 05
Traits: Small Frame & Bloody Mess
Perks: Toughness, Action Boy x2, Gain Luck, Man of Steel, Livewire, Dodger+, Even Tougher
Tagged Skills: Big Guns, Energy Weapons, Outdoorsman

I'm aiming to get every non-Tag skill, minus the useless, to 50-75 and my Tagged skills to 175.

Thanks for reading my application.

elemenope
Raider
Raider
Awards:

Recruitment Thread

Postby elemenope » Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:59 pm

assigned ranks and sent pm to papa khan and kruger. welcome to the khans

Endo
Corpse
Corpse

Recruitment Thread

Postby Endo » Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:24 am

-delete- sorry im bad
Last edited by Endo on Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sharpeii
Raider
Raider
Awards:

Recruitment Thread

Postby Sharpeii » Mon Apr 17, 2017 3:31 pm

Kruger wrote:I enjoy friendly PKing

Well you got it half right there ;)

drthe8
Corpse
Corpse

Recruitment Thread

Postby drthe8 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:37 pm

Hi i was a khan before and i left for no reason and im really sorry for what i did before i was dumb and im not gonna do it again I promise also i really missed everyone in the khans and i left the khans because i was little mad at the people talking shit to me but its okay now and im not gonna be mad again and i will get better imgur.com/a/EYKtc

mememachine
Raider
Raider
Awards:

Recruitment Thread

Postby mememachine » Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:46 pm

drthe8 wrote:Source of the post i left the khans because i was little mad at the people talking shit to me

If you can't handle people talking shit then you don't belong here

drthe8
Corpse
Corpse

Recruitment Thread

Postby drthe8 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:49 pm

I can Handle Now .. Since i changed my self and that why im joining the khans too :geek:

Return to “Recruits”