Inkregh
Prospect
Prospect

Recruitment Thread

Postby Inkregh » Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:40 pm

Im Ink.

Fonline Reloaded

Nyctis Viator

typical sniper build... (yes that means I have got all critical perks, brof, 1lg and rbte)

GuyWithoutSkill
Corpse
Corpse

Recruitment Thread

Postby GuyWithoutSkill » Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:01 pm

GuyWithoutSkill,member of MJJ
level 137 with a burster build
SPECIAL:5-9-10-1-1-9-4
Traits:bonehead,fast shot
Perks:ar,tough,even tough,lg,2x brd,brof,mrd

Huff
Raider
Raider

Recruitment Thread

Postby Huff » Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:50 pm

I support this guy's entry

Tycho
Raider
Raider
Awards:

Recruitment Thread

Postby Tycho » Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:02 am

Well, recruiting has certainly been successful lately. Only been a day or so and we already have 5 or 6 brand new fresh recruits!

Jangar
Bandit
Bandit

Recruitment Thread

Postby Jangar » Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:13 am

So tried going on the new site. Logged in and because I was liquidated by Necrosis (understandable I was away for a very long time) when I log in I could not see the forums under my login account Jangar. Btw it's Jangar :P. I don't have access so the wifi with my laptop at the place I currently live, still living out in the country. So I am forced to use a desktop that isn't owned by me. Unfortunately I don't have administration access so I can't fully download the packages for microsoft runtime and the other client package to finish downloaded Team Speak on this computer. So for the time being I will post to this old forum since I cannot have access to the new forum under my old account. RIP but I am back for the time being. Though I have been left to the crows by necrosis to rot and become irradiated, I have survived and wandered the wastes in search of vaults and survivors. Through my struggles and the harsh conditions I have been mutated and horribly deformed thus after many years I have finally wandered upon the ruins of the Hub and have returned back to reloaded. Though I have lost my former humanity and have become a ravaged ghoul mercenary, hell bent on finding my old brothers in arms, while in search of new vaults and victims. Once a Khan, always a Khan. :D

I will be running around on Mine-Craft (he's my miner and crafter) getting $$ for books to reroll Jangar (lvl 34 pvper). Which I know Jangar is way to low level to be useful town raiding so hence the rerolling back into a leveling build. I also have Slaves running around sometimes if you do see him. But mostly will be on Mine-Craft around Hub/Quarry and then will be swapping to Jangar to grind levels once I have the books purchased.

On a side note I have purchased Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Collectors Edition and have been playing that so I actually know some of the lore of the Fallout games now. Plus working through the story lines of the Khans. Though I have yet to meet Papa Khan and the main encampment. Still to weak to take out those nasty Deathclaws. Oh those Deathclaws . . .

Moral of the story I have returned! o/
Holding onto anger is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die. ~Buddha

Gargantua
Raider Leader
Raider Leader
Awards:

Recruitment Thread

Postby Gargantua » Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:31 am

Jangar!!!

How we've missed you man!

I've bumped you to bandit (which you should have been all along?) Welcome home man. Anything you need just shoot me a PM.

Fantastic
Raider
Raider
Awards:

Recruitment Thread

Postby Fantastic » Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:30 pm

Welcome back Jangar! Good to see you buddy.

Zek
Raider
Raider
Awards:

Recruitment Thread

Postby Zek » Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:52 pm

Jangar mate. Never leave us again! :like:

Bound at birth and bound from another,
Set free through true minds, set free to be brothers

-Khan Skripture, Ode to Khan Nature

WarCriminal
Prospect
Prospect

Recruitment Thread

Postby WarCriminal » Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:18 pm

Yo guys. I'm WarCriminal. 8-)
I'd like to become a member of your fonline clan. I'm a semi experienced player.
I've been playing solo a lot but never really had an opportunity to play with other people.
These are my main builds:
http://imgur.com/jK4G4m3

Fantastic
Raider
Raider
Awards:

Recruitment Thread

Postby Fantastic » Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:32 pm

Welcome WarCriminal!

Return to “Recruits”