Recruitment Thread

Want to be a Khan? Post here

Moderators: Commander, The Blood Order

User avatar
Fantastic
Raider
Raider
Posts: 444
Joined: 18 April 2016
Reputation: 251
Awards:

Recruitment Thread

Postby Fantastic » Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:42 pm

drthe8 wrote:Source of the post Hi i was a khan before and i left for no reason and im really sorry for what i did before i was dumb and im not gonna do it again I promise also i really missed everyone in the khans and i left the khans because i was little mad at the people talking shit to me but its okay now and im not gonna be mad again and i will get better imgur.com/a/EYKtc


Denied.
Image

Carth
Marauder
Marauder
Posts: 17
Joined: 02 April 2017
Reputation: 8
Location: Cunt Town (Manchester)

Recruitment Thread

Postby Carth » Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:52 pm

name: carthagian (no capitals)
lvl: 25
S5 P7 E10 C3 I3 A8 L2

Bonehead, loner

Huff and I met up and he convinced me to join khans, I'm willing to fight. and to die if necessary.
A war is only won when your enemy is dead. A pacified enemy is still an enemy.

Immortality is not the absence of death. It is the ability to die 1000 times. And still live.

User avatar
drthe8
Corpse
Corpse
Posts: 14
Joined: 20 April 2017
Reputation: -3

Recruitment Thread

Postby drthe8 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:40 pm

Fantastic wrote:Source of the post
drthe8 wrote:Source of the post Hi i was a khan before and i left for no reason and im really sorry for what i did before i was dumb and im not gonna do it again I promise also i really missed everyone in the khans and i left the khans because i was little mad at the people talking shit to me but its okay now and im not gonna be mad again and i will get better imgur.com/a/EYKtc


Denied.

Because i left before for no reason? or because i was mad.... of course you denied for a reason

Paxton
Wanderer
Wanderer
Posts: 41
Joined: 03 June 2016
Reputation: 31
Location: Polish Wastelands
Awards:

Recruitment Thread

Postby Paxton » Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:47 pm

drthe8 wrote:Source of the post I can Handle Now .. Since i changed my self and that why im joining the khans too :geek:

Basicly denied , You not suppose to be in here anymore Go search Your place elsewhere And as we renember we didn't kicked you out , you left on your own
It's preety sad you was or you are still with uv fags so carry on dude

User avatar
drthe8
Corpse
Corpse
Posts: 14
Joined: 20 April 2017
Reputation: -3

Recruitment Thread

Postby drthe8 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:25 pm

Paxton wrote:Source of the post
drthe8 wrote:Source of the post I can Handle Now .. Since i changed my self and that why im joining the khans too :geek:

Basicly denied , You not suppose to be in here anymore Go search Your place elsewhere And as we renember we didn't kicked you out , you left on your own
It's preety sad you was or you are still with uv fags so carry on dude

i think you said before that i can return

User avatar
drthe8
Corpse
Corpse
Posts: 14
Joined: 20 April 2017
Reputation: -3

Recruitment Thread

Postby drthe8 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:27 pm

also i changed my self and if i get back in i wont leave again it was a mistake .. and i wont do it again... i really missed everyone there and i might talk in the mic ... because i didnt talk through it alot so im sorry about what happened and if still denied ... its okay

User avatar
Vehemence
Raider
Raider
Posts: 197
Joined: 18 March 2016
Reputation: 150
Awards:

Recruitment Thread

Postby Vehemence » Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:29 pm

drthe8 wrote:Source of the post also i changed my self and if i get back in i wont leave again it was a mistake .. and i wont do it again... i really missed everyone there and i might talk in the mic ... because i didnt talk through it alot so im sorry about what happened and if still denied ... its okay


Take the hint, kid. You're not coming back.
Image

"We're the tyrants that guard the land,
Proud upon our gilded thrones."

User avatar
Prorok
Raider
Raider
Posts: 44
Joined: 24 August 2016
Reputation: 44
Location: Poland
Awards:
Contact:

Recruitment Thread

Postby Prorok » Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:26 pm

One does not simply leave Khans and comes back...
Image
Image

User avatar
drthe8
Corpse
Corpse
Posts: 14
Joined: 20 April 2017
Reputation: -3

Recruitment Thread

Postby drthe8 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:29 am

Vehemence wrote:Source of the post
drthe8 wrote:Source of the post also i changed my self and if i get back in i wont leave again it was a mistake .. and i wont do it again... i really missed everyone there and i might talk in the mic ... because i didnt talk through it alot so im sorry about what happened and if still denied ... its okay


Take the hint, kid. You're not coming back.

Well okay i did everything i can do... now im not coming back because yall denied...so.... u guys are cock suckers u know that HAHA now make me corpse because im not even part of this Faction anymore

User avatar
Fantastic
Raider
Raider
Posts: 444
Joined: 18 April 2016
Reputation: 251
Awards:

Recruitment Thread

Postby Fantastic » Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:14 am

drthe8 wrote:Source of the post
Vehemence wrote:Source of the post
drthe8 wrote:Source of the post also i changed my self and if i get back in i wont leave again it was a mistake .. and i wont do it again... i really missed everyone there and i might talk in the mic ... because i didnt talk through it alot so im sorry about what happened and if still denied ... its okay


Take the hint, kid. You're not coming back.

Well okay i did everything i can do... now im not coming back because yall denied...so.... u guys are cock suckers u know that HAHA now make me corpse because im not even part of this Faction anymore


Cry harder.
Image


Return to “Recruits”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests