TIME FOR MASS RECRUITMENT. GARGANTUA STYLE.

Want to be a Khan? Post here

Moderators: Commander, The Blood Order

Donnie Darko
Vanir
Vanir
Awards:

Postby Donnie Darko » Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:40 am

Time to recruit mass players. I dont care about how skilled they are. Skill in video games can be taught and learned. Also in the grand scheme of things, it doesnt even matter. What brings numbers to a faction? Appearance, skill, and numbers.

I have a couple of projects and experiments I've been working on. This is going to be one of them. However I cannot recruit alone. I'm going to need the help of others here considering how absolutely busy I am.

Lets turn some scrubs into some badass raiders.

LLTKS!
Dirty, Mean, and Most Importantly Rude.

PajTajster
Overlord
Overlord
Awards:

Postby PajTajster » Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:18 pm

Best wishes from me for this to succeed, but IMHO that's asking for another malthius/bison -like crybois.

o/
Drunken Poster

You write on forum much better when you're drunk. Under the influence of alcohol you gain 20% to spamming. Your posts are smart and witty. Unfortunately, admin doesn't understand that - risk of getting banned raises by 50%.

Mantis
Overlord
Overlord
Awards:

Postby Mantis » Wed Nov 08, 2017 3:59 pm

I hope you find what you are looking for. Wish you tons of luck on the search, but I also think we should not be recruiting right now. I want you to have the numbers you want though. Just imo

Courage604
Raider
Raider

Postby Courage604 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:23 am

Sort of debatable matter. Get how you feel though
I love to run because I love to suffer

Murder-Inc
Raider
Raider
Awards:

Postby Murder-Inc » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:22 am

I'm up for helping in anyway I can, just let me know what you have in mind :like:
"Give me your shit... or I will kill you." -Negan, TWD 2017

Gargantua
Raider Leader
Raider Leader
Awards:

Postby Gargantua » Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:46 pm

There's no debate when it comes to recruitment - it's a job that needs to be done consistently, and continuously, if you want to have any hope of competing, building up our organization, and staying on top of the games we're playing.

As for the undesirables - the answer is simple. Rely on the Raider process to weed out the weak. The Malthius's of the world don't make it to raider. It's a fact.

Opening the door further to people we pursue, generally wields better results than people who come to us hat in hand. A look at key members of our organization as evidence - supports this approach. Further, pushed recruitment will generally double or triple new numbers in comparison to "waiting" for recruits. which means we have more opportunity to succeed with more people.

The most difficult and dangerous part of the process; is the early transition period where noobs can be in the same dialogue centers as the elite pro bylat players. That's where most of the Noob vs Elite in fighting occurs.

The effort to do this must be consistent though. It takes alot of hub/discord/chatroom-area lording. And you must approach new folks constantly, and follow up with others who may be reluctant at first. Getting people to register for the forums is the first/key component required. Getting them on TS is step 2.

Murder-Inc
Raider
Raider
Awards:

Postby Murder-Inc » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:46 pm

Gargantua wrote:Source of the post There's no debate when it comes to recruitment - it's a job that needs to be done consistently, and continuously, if you want to have any hope of competing, building up our organization, and staying on top of the games we're playing.

As for the undesirables - the answer is simple. Rely on the Raider process to weed out the weak. The Malthius's of the world don't make it to raider. It's a fact.

Opening the door further to people we pursue, generally wields better results than people who come to us hat in hand. A look at key members of our organization as evidence - supports this approach. Further, pushed recruitment will generally double or triple new numbers in comparison to "waiting" for recruits. which means we have more opportunity to succeed with more people.

The most difficult and dangerous part of the process; is the early transition period where noobs can be in the same dialogue centers as the elite pro bylat players. That's where most of the Noob vs Elite in fighting occurs.

The effort to do this must be consistent though. It takes alot of hub/discord/chatroom-area lording. And you must approach new folks constantly, and follow up with others who may be reluctant at first. Getting people to register for the forums is the first/key component required. Getting them on TS is step 2.

Hmmmm that sounds like something I could do, Hub camping and general observation is my thing in many ways. I keep a close eye on Discord and usually spot new comers, I think I can help out to some degree.

I like the idea of stealing wots left of Kilgore's player base on Reloaded, hmmm.. that would really piss on his cornflakes :evil:
"Give me your shit... or I will kill you." -Negan, TWD 2017

Return to “Recruits”