PRESIDENTIAL PARDON #001 - KNUCKLE

By Order of the President, all Khan Law, Justice, pardon's, and governmental issues and justice will be resolved here. Open discussion by all Khans and unkhanverted public is welcome.
Khan Law is the Only Law

Moderators: Commander, The Blood Order

Gargantua
Raider Leader
Raider Leader
Awards:

Postby Gargantua » Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:02 pm

Brothers,

One of the things that make the Khans stand out beyond other organizations is our ability to adapt, overcome, and reinvent ourselves. The ability to abandon grievance and to repatriate old brothers and repair the bridges and relationships that have made us great - is one of our strongest assets. It is a maximize flex.

No other faction, and not many other organizations of the world have this power. The power to see past irrelevant differences and turn embattled individuals into unbreakable and inseparable brothers from across the globe.

Modern society still struggles with this keystone, and it makes us strong to move ourselves beyond it.

This tradition dates back to Genghis Khan's pardoning and repatriation and reemployment of enemies from the battlefield https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jebe

Understanding this power, the Red Order has authorized the Presidency to wield it with caution as appropriate. It is not a directly open re-invitation for individuals to repatriate themselves as Khans, rather than it is an acknowledgement from Khan society that an individual can consider themselves absolved of and resolved of of any past crime be they real or perceived ones.

It is with great thought I consider Knuckle the first man worthy of Presidential Khan Pardon.

Yes - he followed General Bison's to UFAV's hollow promise of a better reloaded
Yes - he fought against us with honor on the forums and in the game

But let us consider that it was done with openness and clarity,
Let us consider the time since these events occurred,
And let us consider Knuckles tremendous commitments to this organization during his time with us.

-Many of the brothers we gather around everyday would not be here if it was not for knuckle advocating, and working hard to fulfill the promise that is The Khans.

-Knuckle took us, and led us to a knew edge of the top PVP game

-Knuckle bled, sweat, and raged with the rest of us, for our flag, and for his brothers.

That is why - by Order of the Presidency - Knuckle has been absolved of all crimes actual or perceived against The Khans, and is released of any previous claim against him for any action that has occurred.

Whatever future raises from that is for Knuckle to determine, as he is free from burden here.

FEAR
Corpse
Corpse

Postby FEAR » Thu Aug 18, 2016 8:13 pm

A great decision from a great leader! Many good members can be a bit unstable and I personally believe khans would not be where they are today without knuckles support. He is a good player, good leader and my friend of some years. I would not have found my home here and by extension neither would gimper or coach without him. For that I must be thankful to him.

Btw these decrees have all been kickass so far!

Dr. Mengelito
Right Hand
Right Hand
Awards:

Postby Dr. Mengelito » Thu Aug 18, 2016 10:28 pm

I'm glad to have you back Knuckle :party:
"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

"No faction in Reloaded history caused even 25% of problems caused by Khans." -Kilgore 2017

"Personally I think The Khans kind of ruined FOnline on their own." -Corosive 2017

knuckle
Raider
Raider
Awards:

Postby knuckle » Fri Aug 19, 2016 3:22 pm

Gargantua wrote:Brothers,

Yes - he followed General Bison's to UFAV's hollow promise of a better reloaded
Yes - he fought against us with honor on the forums and in the game

Whatever future raises from that is for Knuckle to determine, as he is free from burden here.

You forgot to mention about our dirty chats at night time, how big my penis is and how handsome i am. :party:

But cheers, i appreciate this. No secret a lot of you do not wish to see my beautiful face again but i will make it up. I understand the haterd some of you might have towards me, but everyone is entitled to make mistakes, you have to make mistakes to learn from them.

I do however wish to see a few old friends from the Khans return, so maybe we can do some stuff together i hope someone can show me the rules again about the organisation not sure if things have changed since the last time i left

Regards to everything thank you for letting me back, lets hope we can do something together soon.

Return to “PRESIDENTIAL DECREE'S”