PRESIDENTIAL FIELD PROMOTION - KNUCKLE to MARAUDER

By Order of the President, all Khan Law, Justice, pardon's, and governmental issues and justice will be resolved here. Open discussion by all Khans and unkhanverted public is welcome.
Khan Law is the Only Law

Moderators: Commander, The Blood Order

Gargantua
Raider Leader
Raider Leader
Awards:

Postby Gargantua » Mon Aug 22, 2016 8:34 pm

Khans,

I can't stomach one more second of seeing brother Knuckle as a Khanscript. He's already made the TS chat so much more fun for the entire crew - welcome home.

I am promoting knuckle immediately to the new rank Marauder - and will complete the action tomorrow once the the rank image is complete.

Zek
Raider
Raider
Awards:

Postby Zek » Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:56 am

Hopefully these Presidential Decrees are up for discussion and objection because I wish to do so.

First of all I need to clear out that I do view Knuckle as a wonderful member of the Khans, and I respect the decision for him to have made it back in here by yours truly. It was I who aided in his memory of what it was like being in the Khans and helping him realise the vision of what makes us so profound. However my following objection is not at all aimed at Knuckle's person, but rather to point out the ways of old ever since my time here in The Khans, and of course the time before that.

The objective point that I wish to present and use in retaliation against this decision is the very principle of rank advancement. The reason why the establishment of ranks was integrated into The Khans was to allow true Khans to surface throughout the hardship, the toil and, of course, true recognition of wanting to belong to the faction. As I recall, it took 1 month of Khanscript status to move up to Bandit, and henceforth the same amount of time to ascend into Raiderhood.

What I wish to put forth in this point is that we stick to this system of ranking with no exception. To give reason that Knuckle is an "Ex-Khan" and therefore should be allowed to jump up the ladder because of it can lead and spire into a whole heap of future problems concerning the recruitment of ex-member individuals.

Again I wish to remind that this is not at all a spite post toward Knuckle's person, but a reinforcing of the Khan Ranking System.

o7

Bound at birth and bound from another,
Set free through true minds, set free to be brothers

-Khan Skripture, Ode to Khan Nature

Suka
Raider
Raider
Awards:

Postby Suka » Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:00 am

Nothing against bosses decision, but i agree with Zek: stick to this system of ranking with no exception....

FireFlare
Raider
Raider
Awards:

Postby FireFlare » Tue Aug 23, 2016 1:21 pm

I completely agree with Zek. In my opinion everyone joining old member or not should should start with a completely blank slate. Knuckle and any Khan should follow standard procedure, just because he is fun and charismatic doesn't mean he should be instantly promoted. No hard feelings for Knuckle or any ex-Khans.

Fantastic
Raider
Raider
Awards:

Postby Fantastic » Tue Aug 23, 2016 2:07 pm

I concur with the whole blank slate thing. No matter who you are, or how long you were in the Khans for; they made the choice to leave, it's only right they start with a blank slate, the pardon only reinforces this idea.

Nothing against Knuckle though, seems like a cool guy from what we've spoke.

Gargantua
Raider Leader
Raider Leader
Awards:

Postby Gargantua » Tue Aug 23, 2016 3:54 pm

What's this!

A mutiny of the finest Khans and Khan officers! How dare!

Out of tremendous respect for some of the best individuals and brothers I have ever gamed with; and the bravery to step forward unreservedly and act against the presidency for the sake of The Khans...

I will grant the wish of my people!

Necrosis
Raider
Raider
Awards:

Postby Necrosis » Tue Aug 23, 2016 4:37 pm

Makes sense. Regardless, I think knuckle is a funny dude and i'm glad he's back :sven: Cheers!
rövhålsnegerdansfest

knuckle
Raider
Raider
Awards:

Postby knuckle » Tue Aug 23, 2016 4:45 pm

Gargantua wrote:What's this!

A mutiny of the finest Khans and Khan officers! How dare!

Out of tremendous respect for some of the best individuals and brothers I have ever gamed with; and the bravery to step forward unreservedly and act against the presidency for the sake of The Khans...

I will grant the wish of my people!

Garg, i got this.

I have read a few comments made few individuals. I completely get it.

A rank to me is just a rank, i really do not care what rank i am among the khans in all honestly. I am here to play and have fun with the people i played with for a long time.

Suka, Zek and Fantastic i believe at my time of reign you where still low ranking and did not take part in the raids ect i did (town controls) so it would be impossible for you to see what Garg is trying to say. As for fire flare i cannot really say much but just remember how you managed to get your raider rank :) (not sure if he knows maybe something to do with me, and i also recruited this guy speaking dutch to him)

I can see people are getting annoyed with it, but you gotta remember this you are saying they need to start with a blank slate, ok i was allowed back but you know you have not really let me start with a blank slate by constant judging ect i am not going to get into an internet forum battle with anyone because i actually do not care what you think of me if i have to be honest :). if i was allowed to start with a blank slate there would not be any judgment with what garg is trying to say.

In all honestly again, i see khans running around with social warrior tags on playing with them when they are supposed to be in khans. To be that is just being lazy and not putting the effort into the faction you are already in, because you have given up all effort to help recruit, to help sort shit out and actually hold your own but instead technically join another faction while still playing here - no effort to improve the khans and make it glorious as you would like to say. I actually left the khans and went to another faction yeah i know i should not of done it but you are doing the same thing here really, maybe my statement is being a hypocrite but you are also by judging me for leaving.

Been in khans i think just over a week, and i have achieved more in the last few days then some of you the whole time you been in this faction, just face the facts your general has returned to actually do something with this faction instead of nothing and playing with another gang to hide your own mistakes.

I am not causing saltyness, Garg i would rather stay khanscript because i do not wish to cause arguments, like i said i have come here to play and have fun a rank means nothing to me in all honestly. :)

P.S spawn i seen the comment you made, takes a snake to know a snake (playing in mutilable factions :party: )

Let me just explain my mentality for a second, the reason i wrote all that above is just to make certain people aware of certain things, the people who commenting are in my eyes prob the newest memebrs who are the time had nothing to do with me while i played as a khan, no disrepect to anyone i am sure you are great players.

Anyways, i do not care what insults a chucked at me, i do not care whats said about me, i do not care if you are better at game then me, i do not care if you a better khan then i will ever be, i am here to have fun and that is final i do not care about immature crap :)

Gargantua
Raider Leader
Raider Leader
Awards:

Postby Gargantua » Tue Aug 23, 2016 4:50 pm

Thanks for comments Knuckle. This wasn't about your individual case - it was about the standard we set for all time. This was only stirred by my push as president, and it was a step too far. I like the case law we have now established for the organization.

and as stated you are a Khan now so thats what matters. It won't take long and your pledges are already good and still stand I am certain.

As for the SW tags - that has ceased and no Khan wears SW tags to my knowledge anymore. I also did not see any comment from Spawn so I cant comment.

I will close this thread, as onward we move. We are glad you are home Knuckle.

Return to “PRESIDENTIAL DECREE'S”