WAR MEASURES ACT

By Order of the President, all Khan Law, Justice, pardon's, and governmental issues and justice will be resolved here. Open discussion by all Khans and unkhanverted public is welcome.
Khan Law is the Only Law

Moderators: Commander, The Blood Order

Gargantua
Raider Leader
Raider Leader
Awards:

WAR MEASURES ACT

Postby Gargantua » Wed Sep 07, 2016 4:32 pm

Achtung!

By Order of the Presidency - All Khan forces are to familiarize themselves with this War Measures Act regarding an additional arm available to Khan forces effective immediately.

PART I - NEW PUBLIC LIBERTIES
-Henceforth All Members of the Claw Company are free of all crimes and claims committed against The Khans
-Henceforth All Members of the Claw Company are to be treated with respect Equaling that of a Khan, regardless of their history.
-Henceforth Claw Company Mercs are allowed free passage through the Main Lobby and Claw Company Mercenary Bar. (TC areas as invited/needed)
-Henceforth Khans are also invited and given free access to enter the Claw Company TS to hire mercenaries
reloadedrangers.ts.nfoservers.com
-Henceforth there will be a new badge and status on Khan forums (created by Gargantua) for Claw Company Mercenaries

PART II - EXTENDED MILITARY BRANCH
-Henceforth The Claw Company has been hired to boost Khan numbers in TC as appropriate, and when required. The Presidency has released funds to the Claw Company for prepayment of this purpose.

PART III - TERMS OF PAYMENT
-Note Claw Company Mercenaries are entitled to a reasonable share of battlefield loot.
-Note The agreed Price is 15,000 caps per engagement with the enemy, be it TC/Reno/WH etc, per mercenary, paid out by the Presidency directly to B0wcaster. All Khans are encouraged to poke and activate Mercenaries as they are needed for any action.
-Note Claw Company Mercenaries must track thier costs themselves and report to b0wcaster for payment
-New Arrangements for payment may be negotiated at a later date between B0wcaster and Gargantua
-Private arrangements between single Mercs and Khan Members may also be negotiated

PART IV - LIMITATIONS
-Mercenaries unaffiliated with the Claw Company Mercs are encouraged to do so; but not required, and will retain seperate forum and TS status
-Actions against the nature of this act (such as shit posting, raging, backstabs, or dishonorable deeds by either party to either party) will be considered treasonous acts against the presidency; and both Khans and Claw Company Mercs reserve the right to kick or ban opposite party members from participating in either TS or actions; or pursue further courses of action if required

PART V - RULES OF ENGAGEMENT
-UNLESS MERCENARY WORK IS EXPRESSLY DISCUSSED BEFORE HAND - The Khans and Claw Company Mercs will still have an open engagement policy - that is at the discretion of every member.
-To Clarify, if you Hire Claw Company Merc to help you at Reno, they will do exactly that.
-Further, If you have NOT hired a Claw Company Merc to assist you, and you run into them on WM or Reno or TC, or whatever, Combat may occur at either parties discretion without remorse
-Respect is encouraged, but is not to be expected unless express terms have been arrived at before hand

PART VI - COMING INTO FORCE
-By Order of the Presidency this act comes into effect IMMEDIATELY and has no set date of closure

B0wcaster
Corpse
Corpse

WAR MEASURES ACT

Postby B0wcaster » Wed Sep 07, 2016 5:21 pm

On behalf of Claw Company and its Mercs, these term are agreeable, and will be met on our part.

We look forward to the upcoming war.... War never changes....

Killer1986Chris
Raider
Raider
Awards:

WAR MEASURES ACT

Postby Killer1986Chris » Wed Sep 07, 2016 5:24 pm

I welcome the chance to fight alongside Bowcaster and his mercs as soon as I am back in the game.

Mantis
Overlord
Overlord
Awards:

WAR MEASURES ACT

Postby Mantis » Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:46 pm

I'll just bite my tongue on this one. I have issues though. Issues I will learn to get over.

Gargantua
Raider Leader
Raider Leader
Awards:

WAR MEASURES ACT

Postby Gargantua » Wed Sep 07, 2016 8:06 pm

The presidency appreciates your loyalty and trust Mantis.

o/

Spawn
Raider
Raider
Awards:

WAR MEASURES ACT

Postby Spawn » Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:01 pm

-1 from me. LAWL

Donnie Darko
Vanir
Vanir
Awards:

WAR MEASURES ACT

Postby Donnie Darko » Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:03 pm

They performed good TC performance today.
Dirty, Mean, and Most Importantly Rude.

Dr. Mengelito
Right Hand
Right Hand
Awards:

WAR MEASURES ACT

Postby Dr. Mengelito » Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:51 pm

Good to see you boys again

:meng:
"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

"No faction in Reloaded history caused even 25% of problems caused by Khans." -Kilgore 2017

"Personally I think The Khans kind of ruined FOnline on their own." -Corosive 2017

B0wcaster
Corpse
Corpse

WAR MEASURES ACT

Postby B0wcaster » Thu Sep 08, 2016 12:24 am

Donnie Darko wrote:Source of the post They performed good TC performance today.

Thank you Donnie.

Ribbit989
Raider
Raider
Awards:

WAR MEASURES ACT

Postby Ribbit989 » Thu Sep 08, 2016 1:43 am

Glad to be able to fight alongside you guys again. May we cover ourselves in the blood of our enemies.

Return to “PRESIDENTIAL DECREE'S”