PRESIDENTIAL DECREE #004 - WORKSHOP OVERHAUL

By Order of the President, all Khan Law, Justice, pardon's, and governmental issues and justice will be resolved here. Open discussion by all Khans and unkhanverted public is welcome.
Khan Law is the Only Law

Moderators: Commander, The Blood Order

Gargantua
Raider Leader
Raider Leader
Awards:

Postby Gargantua » Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:34 pm

Khans,

I have overhauled the workshop.

Open Projects now have Project #'s, and new projects will continue to take on a project #'s.

COMPLETED Projects will have the titled edited to COMPLETE
CLOSED/Abandoned/Obselete Projects have the title edited to CLOSED
STATUS UNKNOWN is reserved for Projects that do not currently have clear status.

At current there are:

14 Open Projects in the works
11 completed
13 closed/obselete/dulicates
2 STATUS UNKNOWN
4 Stragglers we can look at reviving later if interested.

Believe it or not, when looking through the mess of things, we've completed a hell of alot of projects and got alot of stuff done - whilst also exploring in all kinds of concepts and ideas. An impressive collection of thoughts down there.

Now. We need to knuckle down and clean up the list of current projects. I want to see old projects being finished before we really start pushing for new ones.

Dr. Mengelito
Right Hand
Right Hand
Awards:

Postby Dr. Mengelito » Tue Sep 20, 2016 8:30 pm

Good stuff sir, thanks!
"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

"No faction in Reloaded history caused even 25% of problems caused by Khans." -Kilgore 2017

"Personally I think The Khans kind of ruined FOnline on their own." -Corosive 2017

Return to “PRESIDENTIAL DECREE'S”