Something Stirs...

This is the only part of the forum where the corpsed can speak.

Moderators: Commander, The Blood Order

Gimper
Bandit
Bandit

Something Stirs...

Postby Gimper » Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:01 am

An unnaturally cold wind is blowing in Golgotha... Something is stirring. The smell of treachery is in the air.

Here lies Gimper, lived a khan, died a traitor. Broken bottles, human piss and shit on his grave.

Someone's coming. Shovel into the filthy dirt. He isn't even in a coffin. Drank so much alcohol in life, his corpse isn't even decomposed.

A couple khans grab his stiff corpse and pull him to the hummer. Toss him in the trunk. "Thump"

Back to the outpost. Get his body onto the table. Knives, sutures, chemicals, technology.

Few hours pass. No good. Few more hours. Progress. Night time now.

Gather the subjects. A little boy, a little girl, maybe a mother. Take their blood.

I.V. needles, draining their blood. Transfusion. Gimper's face is getting color...

Activate the implant. Power on the chip. Blasphemous technology...

Deep breath.... exhale. Eyes open.

Donnie Darko
Vanir
Vanir
Awards:

Something Stirs...

Postby Donnie Darko » Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:14 am

Oh don't give me that shit, go fuck yourself.
I remember when you tried to come back before, and i advocated for you HARD.
I argued and argued and put my own reputation on the line for you. I WANTED you back man, you were my friend.
But you never gave a shit about us.
You came in here and spewed this same nonsense, all these shitty empty words.
You came just to poach members.
I saw you talking shit on our name and when your ultimatum from us came you've made your decision.
You made your bed a long time ago. Now lie in it you waste of space.

This was a conversation after I told him to stay the fuck away from Khans when he tried to join again and fucked us over.

To anyone supporting this shit head coming back I am heavily disappointed in you which seems to be a whole lot of higher ups and I'll tell you whats stirring here, a whole lot of bullshit.
Dirty, Mean, and Most Importantly Rude.

OldSparky
Raider
Raider
Awards:

Something Stirs...

Postby OldSparky » Thu Apr 06, 2017 5:57 am

Well, I have a vague idea of the current situation and the forming of AA and as much as I care I don't know the guy but I'm not impressed. I'm gonna stand with Donnie on this one.

Dreff2U
Raider
Raider
Awards:

Something Stirs...

Postby Dreff2U » Thu Apr 06, 2017 4:08 pm

donnie has reason for his feelings, as a friend scorned, and as a brother proven time and time again, i add his feelings to my deliberations. i do however expect that people without ACTUAL grievances will keep out of it. i myself am looking for information so i can make judgment, i dont really care what sides people are picking, as i will base my decisions on facts, as opposed to feelings. right now, gimper is the only one answering direct questions. think before you type brothers.

o/

"It was still a tip of the nob into someone without permission" - Dreff 2017

"More chicken for us" - Knuckle 2017

Gimper
Bandit
Bandit

Something Stirs...

Postby Gimper » Thu Apr 06, 2017 4:37 pm

Donnie, tell me what in that Message is me taking a shit on Khans? Of course I wouldn't give AA away... But all my friends stayed my friends. I didn't come to poach anyone... Dende came to ME, asking ME to join AA. Jish and Beer followed me on their own accord.

I would have joined that time in a heart beat, but Meng told me I had to give him control of AA, which I couldn't and wouldn't. I WANTED to come back, but I couldn't under those conditions so I stayed where I could. Those messages you posted are obvious proof of my point. And I still stand by those words.

But this time, I have no baggage or responsibilities to AA. I cut all bonds from them, and I quit them for good. The Khans is my home, and if I'm given a chance, I will prove myself. I'll prove that I'm sincere.

Gargantua
Raider Leader
Raider Leader
Awards:

Something Stirs...

Postby Gargantua » Thu Apr 06, 2017 5:08 pm

Donnie, Sparky, Thank you for posting your comments. This decision is not easy, or taken lightly.

We can and will discuss via PM. The road ahead for Gimper is long, but I dare do say, I will raise this man from the dead to serve The Khans once more!

Dende
Raider
Raider
Awards:

Something Stirs...

Postby Dende » Fri Apr 14, 2017 9:55 pm

Gimper wrote:Source of the post Donnie, tell me what in that Message is me taking a shit on Khans? Of course I wouldn't give AA away... But all my friends stayed my friends. I didn't come to poach anyone... Dende came to ME, asking ME to join AA. Jish and Beer followed me on their own accord.

I would have joined that time in a heart beat, but Meng told me I had to give him control of AA, which I couldn't and wouldn't. I WANTED to come back, but I couldn't under those conditions so I stayed where I could. Those messages you posted are obvious proof of my point. And I still stand by those words.

But this time, I have no baggage or responsibilities to AA. I cut all bonds from them, and I quit them for good. The Khans is my home, and if I'm given a chance, I will prove myself. I'll prove that I'm sincere.

Mantis
Overlord
Overlord
Awards:

Something Stirs...

Postby Mantis » Sat Apr 15, 2017 12:03 am

This is gay. How dare you?

Vehemence
Raider
Raider
Awards:

Something Stirs...

Postby Vehemence » Sat Apr 15, 2017 1:01 am

Dende wrote:Source of the post
Gimper wrote:Source of the post Donnie, tell me what in that Message is me taking a shit on Khans? Of course I wouldn't give AA away... But all my friends stayed my friends. I didn't come to poach anyone... Dende came to ME, asking ME to join AA. Jish and Beer followed me on their own accord.

Thanks for this information, Dende.

"We're the tyrants that guard the land,
Proud upon our gilded thrones."

Donnie Darko
Vanir
Vanir
Awards:

Something Stirs...

Postby Donnie Darko » Sat Apr 15, 2017 1:05 am

Huh... Once again. Gimper to be proven a liar and a snake.

Let this be a final lesson for everyone, don't fall for his deceits. His presence here is disgusting.
If there was a further relm of corpsing, I would send him there immediately.

Thank you Dende for coming forward.

This part of my post also goes out to those of us in the present and future who wish to join Armageddon Army. Why would you wish to surround yourselves with such liars and greedy faggots? For your own sake of morals, think twice before applying to them.
Last edited by Donnie Darko on Sat Apr 15, 2017 1:11 am, edited 6 times in total.
Dirty, Mean, and Most Importantly Rude.

Return to “Golgotha”