Something Stirs...

This is the only part of the forum where the corpsed can speak.

Moderators: Commander, The Blood Order

Vehemence
Raider
Raider
Awards:

Something Stirs...

Postby Vehemence » Sat Apr 15, 2017 1:08 am

Donnie Darko wrote:Source of the post Huh... Once again. Gimper to be proven a liar and a snake.

Let this be a final lesson to anyone, don't fall for his deceits. His presence here is disgusting.
If there was a further relm of corpsing, I would send him there immediately.

Thank you Dende for coming forward.

+ fucking 3 DD.

It's such a shame how easily some of The Khans were fooled by Gimper.

In the name of the Father :garg:, Son :sven:, and the Holy Spirit :meng:, I hereby pronounced Gimper Corpsed for eternity for crimes of faggotry and general untrustworthiness.

Ya done, Gimp!

"We're the tyrants that guard the land,
Proud upon our gilded thrones."

Sharpeii
Raider
Raider
Awards:

Something Stirs...

Postby Sharpeii » Sat Apr 15, 2017 4:14 pm

Vehemence wrote:Source of the post

It's such a shame how easily some of The Khans were fooled by Gimper.

In the name of the Father :garg:, Son :sven:, and the Holy Spirit :meng:, I hereby pronounced Gimper Corpsed for eternity for crimes of faggotry and general untrustworthiness.

Ya done, Gimp!

Gimper
Bandit
Bandit

Something Stirs...

Postby Gimper » Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:53 am

Uhh that shit is not real. If anyone falls for that its bs. Anyone with half a brain can look at those post dates, they dont match AA's time frames. This screenshot is chopped to hell. The screenshot is chopped from like 3 different conversations. Idk why, but someone is reaalllly hell bent on fucking my relations with the Khans up, and I know its too late now, but this shit is not the conversation I had with dende. The "we need you part" is from a conversation AFTER he joined AA. I would post a screen snip, but i always delete my conversations. Nail in my coffin I guess. I'm not asking any of you to trust me any more, I just want you to look into this bullshit before buying it.

Donnie Darko
Vanir
Vanir
Awards:

Something Stirs...

Postby Donnie Darko » Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:41 am

Gimper wrote:Source of the post Uhh that shit is not real. If anyone falls for that its bs. Anyone with half a brain can look at those post dates, they dont match AA's time frames. This screenshot is chopped to hell. The screenshot is chopped from like 3 different conversations. Idk why, but someone is reaalllly hell bent on fucking my relations with the Khans up, and I know its too late now, but this shit is not the conversation I had with dende. The "we need you part" is from a conversation AFTER he joined AA. I would post a screen snip, but i always delete my conversations. Nail in my coffin I guess. I'm not asking any of you to trust me any more, I just want you to look into this bullshit before buying it.

Once again I'm going to have to say you're full of shit.

"Anyone with half a brain can look at those post dates, they dont match AA's time frames."

The date you messaged me was the day after you tried to join again and Mengelito gave you the ultimatum. This was because I remember fighting you in TC and telling you to stay the fuck away from us. (Clearly you haven't listened.)

Funny, because to me the dates look like... it was the day before you sent me that message... So it looks to me that the date's DO add up. Considering you would of been talking to Dende trying to get him to join you during that time.

The quality is terrible, but unless you can provide me with further evidence that this was NOT the true conversation then you have no real argument. The real question is why do you delete your messages? Sounds like a scapegoat to me.
EDIT: I just checked, there is no delete conversation option in Discord. Unless you individually delete every single message. That's an odd thing to do.

No one is trying to fuck up your relationship with the Khans. You've done that yourself and this is the result of it. You can try messaging me all you want on steam, I'm not falling for your shit anymore.
The sad part is, even if you trying to be actually genuine.. I can't tell, nobody can. That's your fault.
Dirty, Mean, and Most Importantly Rude.

Sharpeii
Raider
Raider
Awards:

Something Stirs...

Postby Sharpeii » Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:46 pm

Gimper wrote:Source of the postAnyone with half a brain... i always delete my conversations.

...Dude

Gimper
Bandit
Bandit

Something Stirs...

Postby Gimper » Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:23 am

I have no reason or motivation to lie. You all can believe what you want, I have no proof otherwise. It just sucks that dende is that much of a cuck. Like you said, my relationship with the khans is fucked already, I have no reason to try to lie. But that snip is fake as fuck, and it just made me salty thats all.

-edit, looks like dende is mad that I "left him" thats why he's pulling shit. Look at mantis' youtube comments, it explains everything.

Anyways, I just want to say thanks to the guys who had my back, and I apologize one last time to the guys who's trust I betrayed. O/ niggers, and I might see you on another server.

Sharpeii
Raider
Raider
Awards:

Something Stirs...

Postby Sharpeii » Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:43 am

Gimper wrote:Source of the post (writes a queer fiction of him coming back to life in an attempt to come back)

Gimper wrote:Source of the post I have no reason or motivation to lie...my relationship with the khans is fucked already

Lying in order to lessen a horse shit situation won't get you anywhere yet you still *try* with that hope you hold onto, your pathetic man.
I wouldn't even wipe my feet on you.

Fantastic
Raider
Raider
Awards:

Something Stirs...

Postby Fantastic » Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:06 pm

Thread locked.

Return to “Golgotha”