Lo there do I see Gimper

This is the only part of the forum where the corpsed can speak.

Moderators: Commander, The Blood Order

Gargantua
Raider Leader
Raider Leader
Awards:

Lo there do I see Gimper

Postby Gargantua » Thu Apr 06, 2017 5:09 pm

:sven: By The Sword of Sven!

:meng: By the Crown of Mengelito!

:garg: By the Power of Gargantua!

Extinctus ambitur idem
Oderint dum metuant
Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo
Ubi concordia, ibi victoria
Et Khans resurget

I GIVE LIFE BACK TO GIMPER! may he rise again to serve The Khans in battle forever more!

Gimper
Bandit
Bandit

Lo there do I see Gimper

Postby Gimper » Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:10 pm

I know I don't deserve this chance, and I know it's gonna take a lot to gain the trust of my brothers again, but I swear that i will do what I can to prove myself worthy of this chance to redeem myself. Thank you all who supported my return.

I know this is my home, and I'm done living this little pipe dream of mine. The Khans is where I belong, and here is where I'll stay for good. Again, thank you all for this final chance.

Gimper
Bandit
Bandit

Lo there do I see Gimper

Postby Gimper » Sat Apr 08, 2017 10:27 pm

I had full intent to serve the Khans to my best abilities, but it seems that the majority didn't want my presence. I respect all of your wishes, and wish you all the best. Perhaps in the future, I may be graced with another opportunity to prove myself worthy.

For now, I'm riding solo. Good luck to all of you, and I'm sure I'll see you in game.

Donnie Darko
Vanir
Vanir
Awards:

Lo there do I see Gimper

Postby Donnie Darko » Sun Apr 09, 2017 5:55 pm

Gimper wrote:Source of the post I may be graced with another opportunity to prove myself worthy.

Don't count on it.
If anything, see you in 5 years. When your sins against us are lawfully forgiven.
Dirty, Mean, and Most Importantly Rude.

Gimper
Bandit
Bandit

Lo there do I see Gimper

Postby Gimper » Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:30 pm

I just wish you'd at least give me a chance to prove myself. I've already acknowledged my mistakes and I'm willing to do what it takes to make it right.

I know it's probably too late, but all I ask for is one last chance. Call it begging or groveling, whatever you want. I just want to come back to the community I call home. I no longer have any ties to AA or any other responsibilites, its just me. Donnie, Vehemence, Coach and some of the other guys who didn't want me back, please just give me one last chance. I swear to you on everything, I will never betray your trust ever again.

Return to “Golgotha”