knuckle
Raider
Raider
Awards:

Event Friday - 16/06/2017

Postby knuckle » Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:41 am

Short Notice,

Event Game - Reloaded

Event Start - !8:30pm UK Time zone (so in Europe you are one hour ahead 19:30pm)

Event Location- Thunder dome arena or Khans outpost within the Brahmin pen

Event Style - Tournament - 2 v 2 PvP (if enough players), knock outs - winner progresses to next stage until the last teams reach final!

Event Rules - 3 superstims per round each, Normal CA Armour MkII, Drugs allowed, Implanted chars allowed, all weapons allowed except T4 this is banned, drugs will be provided and superstims by myself - No looting defeated brothers as this is there stuff - combatants will go 2 vs 2 in Brahmin pen only these are allowed to fire and fight no interruptions from others outside - if player is - 0 they are not allowed to be revived and are instantly knocked out of that round this also means you not allowed to finish them off saves them spawning, players will stand each end of Brahmin pen or arena and must wait till they see a explosion at centre of arena which indicates start of match! Both teams battling will go into separate chat rooms within the TS to save them confusion - there will be a referee to make sure things run smoothly per stage

Winner gets bragging rights on forum, maybe a Khan tournament medal on the forum (if red order approve of reward) and if entry fee is ok then they take all winnings!

I hope we can get enough players online to run this through, I will be hosting the event but will need someone to help me to set it up!

This will be a lot of fun, lets just hope everyone can make it, it will be a Khan only event so obviously there will be no toxic behaviour only fun! exception of JDC they are allowed to join in on the fun :like:
Last edited by knuckle on Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Dr. Mengelito
Right Hand
Right Hand
Awards:

Postby Dr. Mengelito » Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:13 am

Sounds fun I'm in! Who wants to partner up?
"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

"No faction in Reloaded history caused even 25% of problems caused by Khans." -Kilgore 2017

"Personally I think The Khans kind of ruined FOnline on their own." -Corosive 2017

OldSparky
Raider
Raider
Awards:

Postby OldSparky » Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:23 am

I really like the general idea even though I'm not playing Reloaded anymore.

knuckle wrote:Source of the post players will stand each end of Brahmin pen or arena and must wait till count down via microphone!

Also wouldn't it be more efficient to get them in separate channels after reminding them of those rules and making an in-game countdown via /s?

knuckle
Raider
Raider
Awards:

Postby knuckle » Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:48 am

OldSparky wrote:Source of the post I really like the general idea even though I'm not playing Reloaded anymore.

knuckle wrote:Source of the post players will stand each end of Brahmin pen or arena and must wait till count down via microphone!

Also wouldn't it be more efficient to get them in separate channels after reminding them of those rules and making an in-game countdown via /s?

Shit did not think it through, haha how about a grenade goes of at centre of the arena which indicates start of match

Bambii
Raider
Raider

Postby Bambii » Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:22 pm

Im in.

knuckle
Raider
Raider
Awards:

Postby knuckle » Sat Jun 17, 2017 4:58 pm

Event Ended -

Amazing turn out!!! loads of people showed up lots of fun -

Finalist where myself - Coach team 1 - Meng and Courage team 2

Myself and Coach won however Coach managed to kill me so he is the tournement winner!

Congrats Coach!! 100k caps in his pocket :like:

Return to “Events”