Bastian
Corpse
Corpse

Thank you to those...

Postby Bastian » Tue May 30, 2017 2:55 pm

4 Billion stolen from pentagon.
Bad medical attention to veterans.
PSTD soldiers with no treatment.
Donating 4 billion to israel (wich is an apartheid) for "self defense".
MK ultra / similar projects on population.
Creators of MSM.
Funders of ISIS via Mossad (israel inteligence service)
Lot of families destroyed and civilian buildings burned to ashes.

Yet, the flag looks nice.

No country in this world has more blood on its hands than USA.

What would you think if someone goes into an invasion to USA saying that you guys need to be liberated from "Trump"?

Cause thats what you guys did in Libya with Gadafi.

Nothing to be proud guys... since your government didnt solve nothing peacefully...
Fighting for GOD. Gold, oil and drugs.

Just a point of view, doesnt mean i "hate" or dont like someone. Roman served in the military and i highly respect him , but that doesnt cock block me to speak my mind.

I hope this raises awareness and in the future no USA soldiers has to making war for money.

Even bush uncle when he was president, sold Humvees to the army... bussiness or patriotism?

Roman_Lumpkin
Raider
Raider
Awards:

Thank you to those...

Postby Roman_Lumpkin » Tue May 30, 2017 6:08 pm

Your entitled to that view, but doesnt mean i like it! Much respect you are my brother but if my government called me back today i would gladly grab a rifle and get back to work. I refuse to believe my friends died and we killed for nothing that is not the way i see it, and if i must burn in hell for the things ive done at least i wont be cold. If i were to die for my country or my flag that would be a good death! Better than growing old or dying any other way i could only hope for such a thing but as it looks ive missed my window and it just wasnt my destiny, regaurdless i stand with my country and my flag until the breath is gone from my body and i will fight and die for this bitch any day. Wish you would come back to the game bro miss plAying with ya o/

Atlas
Raider
Raider
Awards:

Thank you to those...

Postby Atlas » Tue May 30, 2017 11:23 pm

Bastian, I respectfully disagree with your opinion.

Necrosis
Raider
Raider
Awards:

Thank you to those...

Postby Necrosis » Tue May 30, 2017 11:25 pm

see someone believes everything they read on FB.
rövhålsnegerdansfest

Roman_Lumpkin
Raider
Raider
Awards:

Thank you to those...

Postby Roman_Lumpkin » Wed May 31, 2017 1:29 am

Roman_Lumpkin wrote:Your entitled to that view, but doesnt mean i like it! Much respect you are my brother but if my government called me back today i would gladly grab a rifle and get back to work. I refuse to believe my friends died and we killed for nothing that is not the way i see it, and if i must burn in hell for the things ive done at least i wont be cold. If i were to die for my country or my flag that would be a good death! Better than growing old or dying any other way i could only hope for such a thing but as it looks ive missed my window and it just wasnt my destiny, regaurdless i stand with my country and my flag until the breath is gone from my body and i will fight and die for this bitch any day. Wish you would come back to the game bro miss plAying with ya o/

Maybe bastian triggered me a bit there, finnallly ican get the triggered by bastian medal! Lol

Bastian
Corpse
Corpse

Thank you to those...

Postby Bastian » Wed May 31, 2017 10:18 am

As i said...

If Sven or atlas or whoever wants to think im wrong, its up to them.

Its easier to say "bilib what u rid on fb" than to say something with content to talk about...

Everyone here knows me, and theres a russian saying that goes: "You are wrong because you are mad" wich kinda meands that if u get trigger is because that guy hitted the truth or part of it.

If tomorrow theres a conflict in my country and USA wants to come and help, ill gladly take a gun and go out to fight. I wont let my country be Kosovo 2.0, Syria 2.0, Irak 2.0, etc.

Maybe its time to think, Sven, that you believe in everything that hollywood says? hahahaha checkmate, bro :nuke:

Propaganda is not working on me. Free Palestine. Death to all who thinks they can play the "GOD" role. Ill play Devils role if they do...

Bastian
Corpse
Corpse

Thank you to those...

Postby Bastian » Wed May 31, 2017 10:26 am

Roman_Lumpkin wrote:Source of the post Your entitled to that view, but doesnt mean i like it! Much respect you are my brother but if my government called me back today i would gladly grab a rifle and get back to work. I refuse to believe my friends died and we killed for nothing that is not the way i see it, and if i must burn in hell for the things ive done at least i wont be cold. If i were to die for my country or my flag that would be a good death! Better than growing old or dying any other way i could only hope for such a thing but as it looks ive missed my window and it just wasnt my destiny, regaurdless i stand with my country and my flag until the breath is gone from my body and i will fight and die for this bitch any day. Wish you would come back to the game bro miss plAying with ya o/

I wont argue or discuss these kind of matters with you since like a true brother, even if i think you are wrong, i dont want to fight with you.

Whatever you did for your government, will be in your karma. If its good or bad, time will telll, it will judge you, not me, because i dont have intention to judge my brothers.

But for all the rest of the motherfuckers here trying to tell me that americans are heroes like they show in the movies... go to fucking hell, burn and wait for me to come down and rip every part of your body off. (None of these lines are for my brother Lumpkin)

You guys love those kinds of movies where the yanks go to a country wich they DO NOT KNOW NOTHING of their culture or problems and show HOW SAD they get for killing that people and burning his country to ashes.

Theres lot of families who controls the course of our lives with their Central Bank economy and all you guys do is falling for this cheap trap? 8-)

Dont get #triggeredbybastian... Just open your eyes and unplug yourself from the matrix and the nonesenses phobias...

And again, Sven, you talk shit about muslims, mexicans, latin people... and want to go suck yanks cocks LMAO! Too much cold froze ur blood in the brain :nuke:

Zek
Raider
Raider
Awards:

Thank you to those...

Postby Zek » Wed May 31, 2017 12:03 pm

Bound at birth and bound from another,
Set free through true minds, set free to be brothers

-Khan Skripture, Ode to Khan Nature

SVEN
Awards:

Thank you to those...

Postby SVEN » Wed May 31, 2017 7:49 pm

Bastian wrote:Source of the post
And again, Sven, you talk shit about muslims, mexicans, latin people... and want to go suck yanks cocks LMAO! Too much cold froze ur blood in the brain :nuke:

Calm your poncho, por favor and check who you're really talking to.

The Khans - For the Worser Bad

"So get this... -true story- my wife asked me about "Sven" today."
"How is he? Tell him to come to us and he can be my Swedish friend with Long blonde hair and muscles. He seems cuddly"

"Sven!!!! My wife wants to know how her boyfriend is? And when you are coming to visits.
She says she's not pregnant yet so you could go on a road trip together"

"Hey Sven, me and my wife wonders if you want to make us a baby"
"You want me to fuck your wife?"
"Yeah I guess."

"Heey Sven, my gf wants to see more pics of you lmao"

"Girl already made plans for Sven to stay at her place, do you know about this Sven?"

"Good job Sven, good job on being attractive and being a Swedish chick magnet"

"Only my gf wants to go there and meet you xD"
"Wtf why does every Khan gf talk about me"
"Haha is this so common?"

Atlas
Raider
Raider
Awards:

Thank you to those...

Postby Atlas » Wed May 31, 2017 7:57 pm

calm the fuck down man, we're all just trying to pay our respects/thank soldiers and you decide to make this a saltfest.

Return to “Announcements”