New announcements.

Moderators: Commander, The Blood Order

Dreff2U
Raider
Raider
Awards:

Dead serious Dreff

Postby Dreff2U » Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:07 am

Unlike many of you, i do not role play. I have been wanted and on the run for approximately 9 months now, and shit is starting to heat up. When i say i cant be on ts, its probably cos im living a leatherback life on the road, with no access to a socket fo my laptop.

The Khans are the only place I can truly be myself, I'm not about to watch it fall to shit.

I stated 16 days ago that I would be Raider Leader for 14 days, no more no less. Yet still, I remain. Should this last to next Wednesday (5days away) I will take it as a sign from Viren, and will start to build from the ground up again. Yes, I will abdicate...to myself!

The past few days I have been particularly angry, a large portion of that is directed at the khans, but this two or three days break has given perspective, all the people who are stepping down still seem to be the ones pushing us forward, all those who say they are tired of doing their duty, still seem to be the only ones committed to seeing their duty fulfilled.

Time to shit, or get off the shitter.
Action your plans, or I will.

As always,

o/

"It was still a tip of the nob into someone without permission" - Dreff 2017

"More chicken for us" - Knuckle 2017

Gargantua
Raider Leader
Raider Leader
Awards:

Dead serious Dreff

Postby Gargantua » Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:09 pm

You will remain raid leader for 3 more days whether you like it or not.

Or perhaps, just until tomorrow.

Dr. Mengelito
Right Hand
Right Hand
Awards:

Dead serious Dreff

Postby Dr. Mengelito » Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:15 pm

Gargantua wrote:Source of the post You will remain raid leader for 3 more days whether you like it or not.

Or perhaps, just until tomorrow.

I pledge my allegiance to your administration Garg and offer my services as your Right Hand, otherwise I pledge me allegiance to the continued administration of Dreff and offer my services as his Right Hand!

I promise to harshly strike down from that position on everyone who doubted me or voted for another candidate! 1000 years of darkness!

:meng:
"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

"No faction in Reloaded history caused even 25% of problems caused by Khans." -Kilgore 2017

"Personally I think The Khans kind of ruined FOnline on their own." -Corosive 2017

Gargantua
Raider Leader
Raider Leader
Awards:

Dead serious Dreff

Postby Gargantua » Fri Jun 09, 2017 6:28 pm

Transformation is coming, a new day will DAWN. The future is OURS!

Roman_Lumpkin
Raider
Raider
Awards:

Dead serious Dreff

Postby Roman_Lumpkin » Sat Jun 10, 2017 4:50 pm

Cant wait to see how this unfolds o/ ill be here :like:

Return to “Announcements”