New announcements.

Moderators: Commander, The Blood Order

Gargantua
Raider Leader
Raider Leader
Awards:

A New Order

Postby Gargantua » Sun Jun 11, 2017 3:33 am

Transformation has come. A new day has dawned. The great reorganization is underway.

(All Khans to view this link immediately)

EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY
- I have assumed Full Command of the Raider Leadership.
- The presidency is dissolved.
- The Red Order as it was formerly known is dissolved and abolished.
- Due to a significant and impending security breach All members have been returned to Raider rank. With the exception of the High Wizard.
- All outstanding grievance against past members is abandoned

- A new order will be formed over the next 14 days.
- My first order of business will be to personally select a Right Hand.
- I will be leading the invasion of a new game independently; and devoting my resources there to create a new membership draw for our organization.
- A General will be chosen "by The Khans, and for The Khans" to run reloaded operations.

Any Khan who believes themselves worthy, or who has legitimate claims to title such as Captain, Commander, or beyond is to stake their claims immediately and publicly.

Any technical issues anyone has with any changes are to be advised as soon as possible.

Anyone taking political issue with my direction, actions, or intent, can speak with me via PM.

Cannon
Raider
Raider
Awards:

A New Order

Postby Cannon » Sun Jun 11, 2017 3:39 am

I stake claim to my title of Captain.

Anyone who wishes to challenge me can face me in 1 to 1 combat IRL. To the death in honor of our Khan ways.

elemenope
Raider
Raider
Awards:

A New Order

Postby elemenope » Sun Jun 11, 2017 3:45 am

breaking us out of our hole i see 8-) :nuke:

Dr. Mengelito
Right Hand
Right Hand
Awards:

A New Order

Postby Dr. Mengelito » Sun Jun 11, 2017 3:47 am

As a man of unwavering loyalty, many titles and as a Khan Legend I lay claim to the title of Overlord or atleast Raid Commander. I challenge anyone opposed to a duel to the death in a game of who has the most medals.
Last edited by Dr. Mengelito on Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

"No faction in Reloaded history caused even 25% of problems caused by Khans." -Kilgore 2017

"Personally I think The Khans kind of ruined FOnline on their own." -Corosive 2017

Huff
Raider
Raider

A New Order

Postby Huff » Sun Jun 11, 2017 3:50 am

I. Huffimus De Le Huge Legendus request for the position of Captain in new hierarchy of the khans. I personally believe I am ready for the position even though some may disagree, I will try my absolute best to honour the khan name if the position is granted to me.

I am too pussy to 1v1 anyone, so like... yeah.

Huff Out.

Donnie Darko
Vanir
Vanir
Awards:

A New Order

Postby Donnie Darko » Sun Jun 11, 2017 3:51 am

I submit a claim to the title of Raid Commander/Overlord (Aiming more for Overlord, but I dont know what the plans are for the new Blood Order.)
As someone who is always engaged with Khan projects and activity, participating in projects and giving my support in anyway I can.
Such projects (some still going) include,

- Wintercon meeting up with the actors of Lord Humungus and Wez. (Shoutout to Ribbit for going with me and meeting up for the first time!)
- Signature project (still working on)
- A whole new game invasion and actively looking for more games to invade and grow upon.
(btw check out SWG thread. http://forum.khanscentral.com/viewtopic.php?t=1649)
- Gave a huge push for TC, getting people implanted and proper training. (Shoutout to Spawn for doing a huge amount of work getting caps and such.)
- TDK
And hopefully many more.

You can also use my RH application as a resume of sorts of my ideals and what I can bring to the table.

PS: To the General Rank, I'll have to throw my vote for Coach or Knuckle. They've pushed for not good, but perfect TC operations for as long as I remember.

http://forum.khanscentral.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1645

To a new era!! Long fucking live! o/
Last edited by Donnie Darko on Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:44 pm, edited 16 times in total.
Dirty, Mean, and Most Importantly Rude.

Necrosis
Raider
Raider
Awards:

A New Order

Postby Necrosis » Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:04 am

'll hold onto captain or stick to raider. Whatever is fne since have 0 time to commit to our cause anymore. pretty much retired anyway.
rövhålsnegerdansfest

Roman_Lumpkin
Raider
Raider
Awards:

A New Order

Postby Roman_Lumpkin » Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:20 am

I lay claim to rank of captain, i do my best to teach and continue to learn along the way, if you do not believe me capable or deserving of this rank than so be it.

o/ brothers

Mantis
Overlord
Overlord
Awards:

A New Order

Postby Mantis » Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:28 am

I would like my rank restored if possible, honored to do what it takes to get it back. It like prestige-ing. I will continue to run the online store and make great Khans and FOnline videos.

Atlas
Raider
Raider
Awards:

A New Order

Postby Atlas » Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:35 am

I can't wait to see what you bring to the table.

Return to “Announcements”