New announcements.

Moderators: Commander, The Blood Order

Fantastic
Raider
Raider
Awards:

A New Order

Postby Fantastic » Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:52 am

Awesome. Looking forward to it, will help in any way I can when I have the time.

Tycho
Raider
Raider
Awards:

A New Order

Postby Tycho » Sun Jun 11, 2017 6:53 am

All hail the New Order! Time to see some shit go down! o/

PajTajster
Overlord
Overlord
Awards:

A New Order

Postby PajTajster » Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:36 am

Long live The Khans! o/ May the Khanpocalypse begin! o/ Viren be proud! o/
Drunken Poster

You write on forum much better when you're drunk. Under the influence of alcohol you gain 20% to spamming. Your posts are smart and witty. Unfortunately, admin doesn't understand that - risk of getting banned raises by 50%.

Zek
Raider
Raider
Awards:

A New Order

Postby Zek » Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:44 am

It's nice to see an attempt to fix the problems that we have been facing for upwards of 2 months now. I really would like to see this >New Order repair and build upon the troubles, and to see this faction rise above and beyond. Just like the two before, I can do nothing more than place trust in the new Raider Leader and his decision on the direction of the Khans.

As for General, we need somebody with a lot of experience on Reloaded and who is also active most of the time. I can name 2 from the top of my head who are consistent with their presence on TeamSpeak and FOnline: Reloaded. I will lean my support if and when I see their names propped up.

As for reclaiming rank, I do not wish to reclaim my title of "Raider Captain." I believe I have grown out of that title, and it should instead be given to someone else deserving of it. I have always been
"for the many, not the few"
sticking onto the belief that I am more with the raiders than someone with perceived artificial authority. It has been a very long time since I was a raider, and maybe it is coming to that time where I cement the ground where I really do stand.

>Long live the new flesh/One love

/edit wrong thread w/e but just watched the video and got reminded of the avatars/profile paintings. Is that still going on?

Bound at birth and bound from another,
Set free through true minds, set free to be brothers

-Khan Skripture, Ode to Khan Nature

Dr. Mengelito
Right Hand
Right Hand
Awards:

A New Order

Postby Dr. Mengelito » Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:22 pm

Updated my first post, if Overlord is available I claim that or ELSE.

:meng:
"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

"No faction in Reloaded history caused even 25% of problems caused by Khans." -Kilgore 2017

"Personally I think The Khans kind of ruined FOnline on their own." -Corosive 2017

OldSparky
Raider
Raider
Awards:

A New Order

Postby OldSparky » Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:48 pm

I do not wish to reclaim the title of Raider Captain as I was clearly not ready for the responsibilites that come with it and due to some minor issues with mic and stuff I can only talk occasionally, which renders me unable to play and communicate well with people, but as soon as I get a solid headset and for a proper mindset, I'll give some thought to reclaiming that rank. Under Gargs rule I'll be more than happy I believe.

LONG LIVE THE KHANS! o/

knuckle
Raider
Raider
Awards:

A New Order

Postby knuckle » Sun Jun 11, 2017 3:16 pm

Garg,

This looks promising and i personally look forward to it, Long Live Garg & the Khans! :party:

Gannon
Raider
Raider
Awards:

A New Order

Postby Gannon » Sun Jun 11, 2017 5:20 pm

:)

My claim is that I stand for the Khan name...and what we need. We need to hit the reset button and that's okay...my claim is to back the Khans. The very clan that adopted me into their realm 14 years ago.

Honestly, I used to give a shit about the ranks. ..but I really don't anymore. I know where I stand with the Khans, and I know the time I've put in years ago.

o/

Spawn
Raider
Raider
Awards:

A New Order

Postby Spawn » Sun Jun 11, 2017 6:40 pm

I lay claim to the title of Big Dick. I am obviously the only one that holds the qualifications to this title.

Gannon
Raider
Raider
Awards:

A New Order

Postby Gannon » Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:47 pm

Personality, yes.

Return to “Announcements”