Moderators: Commander, The Blood Order

knuckle
Raider
Raider
Awards:

Knuckle for General

Postby knuckle » Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:10 pm

Serious Post now and no trolling,

As Gargantua mentioned within his thread the A New Order - viewtopic.php?t=1676 page one

A General will be chosen "by The Khans, and for The Khans" to run reloaded operations.

For those who want to vote me as General please do so in this thread or privately to Gargantua!

Intro why i am the right khan for this position

For starters, i invented this rank upon my return to The khans and provided this idea to the main man himself of the faction.

Due to my recent success in town control leading upon my departure and all my hard efforts where noticed in a positive way from our leader he took this idea on board, i will not take on all the glory for the domination of our enemy as i can honestly say hand on heart i would not been able to achieve certain goals without the fellow help of my Khan brothers as them battles we won together we did it as brothers.

Please see image to confirm what i am saying is correct - ignore the cringe :)

when i first ever arrived to The Khan Faction and i do not mean this in a bad way there was no coordination, no correct builds (for PvP) and people where still in my eyes new to this type of game (please bare in mind i have been playing this like 8 years lol fuck a long time man). I taught most people here the basic tactics of tc, builds and gave a lot of my time training alot of guys here, we lost a few to begin with but that was because we was all still learning etc.. a lot of my time and effort went into forming some of you into the PvP (real time) team you wanted to be, from there i lead us, you guys learned listened and we succeed together and was a bumpy road however we fucking did it!

With this we completed a lot of stuff! and have become a force to be wreck en with,

I have provided our leaders from previous ideas of how to improve which have been taken on board for us to achieve the above,

When i returned to The khans, i pushed us to fuck the SW off and do things correctly, we completely destroyed Social Warriors, UV, Russians, SW & UV alliance, SW again till they completely died out, we destroyed AA at beginning they where wiped out until we destroyed the Russians which forced these factions to merge! we put SW in such a bad shape they had to join AA, UV we did not hear from for fucking ages as they where still butt hurt and we are still kicking ass till this fucking day these achievements i believe give me the position to claim this rank. Because of these events Gargantua was even going to have a scribe writting which i can also confirm from a PM however i completely forgot about it, it is on our to do list however

I went out of my way for The khans (just like the guys who took part from me organizing our pvp for certain days a week) making constant threads on the reloaded channel on this forum, constant messaging people to bring up there morale after defeat hardly ever raging at people but making them feel good about playing this game reminding them its for fun, leading in a correct nature and never blaming anyone from my mistakes i think i am most famous for saying sorry a lot lol which paj always reminds me to stop doing it as it makes me look like a fag 8-) haha! but i did i just to send out endless amount of PM and threads arranging it! when i took breaks due to real life commitments i would return and actions not just PvP but trolling, turnbased flare traps everything on reloaded was dead and to be fair i always picked it back up and got us all playing again bringing back the fun and bringing back out glory on that server, i leave again no-one is doing it and i start arranging it all over again i organize stuff now for this server constantly.

After all we have succeeded together and all the hard work i put in training you guys, do you really think i am going to let someone else claim this rank when i strongly believe it is rightly mine!

General Rank is more then just the PvP Leader who will come online every now and then, this Rank will come with great responsibility! leading all raids on the server not just real time PvP! turnbased traps, propaganda, trolling our enemy's, making sure our news paper gets sent out, this rank is basically being leader on this server!

Now you need to ask yourself something my fellow khans, do you want someone who is always going to support you? not shout at you in teamspeak or be a hot head towards members, do you want someone who will help you with any aspect of the server? do you want someone who you will be confident that will make sure things are run and organized correctly?

Guys i must put forward that the above text i am not being toxic towards anyone or causing drama or anything, honestly if i do not get chosen for this rank i am fine about it and will not cause any drama but just role with it because its no the end of the world and at the end of the day Khan Raider is something to be proud of and i am proud to be a khan no matter what the outcome! but i must stress text can get taken in the wrong way and everything i say is a speech and no harm intended towards anyone! I know i have lead us in many battles and succeeded however i would like to give special credits to all khans who played this server with me because with you guys we could not of done it

i will not let all my hard work and glory go to someone else, this is knuckle legacy :sven:

Please see below a few references to jog a few memories,

[b]References [/b]

[i]Morale Boosters[/i]

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=1089
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1546
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=958
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1534
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=838

Organization

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1340
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1282
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1164
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1057

Excluded the group messages i used to send out via private PM and whatsapp group, facebook , and our old forum where i used to call a lot!

Update thread - update faction on progression

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=683
Last edited by knuckle on Fri Jun 16, 2017 7:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

Bambii
Raider
Raider

Knuckle for General

Postby Bambii » Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:35 pm

You have my vote, You are a great TC leader a great guy to just talk to and you always helped me and other's when you could,A really good candidate for General in my opinin. :like:

Gargantua
Raider Leader
Raider Leader
Awards:

Knuckle for General

Postby Gargantua » Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:15 pm

Epic resume post.

Donnie Darko
Vanir
Vanir
Awards:

Knuckle for General

Postby Donnie Darko » Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:38 am

I back this 100% Knuckle. I'd be honored for you to become our general.
Dirty, Mean, and Most Importantly Rude.

Crikket
High Wizard
High Wizard
Awards:

Knuckle for General

Postby Crikket » Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:10 am

:like:

Roman_Lumpkin
Raider
Raider
Awards:

Knuckle for General

Postby Roman_Lumpkin » Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:39 pm

Knuckle is the shit Great leader all around good man

:like:

Prorok
Raider
Raider
Awards:

Knuckle for General

Postby Prorok » Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:32 am

You have my bow.

Necrosis
Raider
Raider
Awards:

Knuckle for General

Postby Necrosis » Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:49 pm

Prorok wrote:Source of the post You have my bow.

And my axe
rövhålsnegerdansfest

Rebel Fighter
Raider
Raider
Awards:

Knuckle for General

Postby Rebel Fighter » Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:01 am

and you have my Incinerator...... It's somewhere in your base and I'd appreciate it's safe return ;) :D
Hoodlum's Mandatory Forum Rules.

1. Be a mad cunt.

2. Don't not be a mad cunt.

3. Don't be Twig.

4. Don't be a shit cunt.

5. Talk shit to Twig.

6. No, Like really hurt his feelings.

7. Be a mad cunt

Thank you for your cooperation in the Investigation and Erradication of Forum shit cunts.

OldSparky
Raider
Raider
Awards:

Knuckle for General

Postby OldSparky » Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:41 am

I support this. We need a mad cunt that may bring fun back to Reloaded. And to go with the meme... AND MY ARMOR

Return to “Announcements”