New announcements.

Moderators: Commander, The Blood Order

Dr. Mengelito
Right Hand
Right Hand
Awards:

Knuckle for General

Postby Dr. Mengelito » Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:24 am

I believe the General for Reloaded should be arranging events regularly, call people in private and keep in touch, reactivate inactive members, promote the faction, take responsibility for the losses and keep the Raiders happy so you have an army tomorrow and be active and in touch with the politics and community of Reloaded on forums and discord as morale, propaganda and politics is a big part of the game, more so than the pvp in my opinion so the job on the table I believe is alot more than just leading and playing the game. I hope if Coach wins he will take care of business in these areas as well but as much as I love my homeboy Coach I can't support ideas like dividing TKs into different teamspeaks or banning people who don't have microphones or working against the pardoned friends I'm so happy to see here again so after alot of thought into this I'm siding with Knuckle on this one.

:meng:
"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

"No faction in Reloaded history caused even 25% of problems caused by Khans." -Kilgore 2017

"Personally I think The Khans kind of ruined FOnline on their own." -Corosive 2017

big papi khan
Captain
Captain
Awards:

Knuckle for General

Postby big papi khan » Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:43 pm

Hail knuckle o/

Prorok
Raider
Raider
Awards:

Knuckle for General

Postby Prorok » Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:12 pm

Need to change my vote.

knuckle
Raider
Raider
Awards:

Knuckle for General

Postby knuckle » Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:03 am

Thank you to everyone who has supported me,

I was actually in shock to see how much support i received from people of our community,

to be fair was way more then what i expected and means a lot, so for that a massive thank you for everything,

Reason for this new post on this thread is just simply to say that since last two days i have noticed a lot of arguments unfolding, i was hoping that this election and what Garg proposed could of been a lot of fun but due to the fact that i have noticed the arguments unfolding i do not think that this is a good or healthy idea currently to keep it running.

I did not want all this drama unfolding again just after we have recovered from the last ones, it really puts people off and i really do not think we should be turning this election into a big massive argument and dividing us into two sides again! i care more for my faction than a rank to be honest, i care more for people who have to read all of this toxicness and i also have to much respect for the khan community to let this drama unfold. The rank should not change the person that you are, it will not stop people from stepping up anyways, and it should not stop people playing a game that they enjoy playing, because i care for and respect my faction more then a Rank i am going to cancel my claim to General Rank to stop the drama that is currently unfolding, at first it was a fun idea for me and coach to be running for the same thing as me and him where actually civil, but my concern is that as this thing is still running people supporting the other team not saying all will just make arguments with the other side and that is just from the information i have received during the General conflict.

Sorry for wasting every-ones time in making comments here, but i personally believe i am doing this for the best and again i must stress that im putting my faction first and that is why i will cancel my claim, just because i do not have the Rank it will not stop me from organizing things, helping out with arguments or leading any PvP action as it will not stop the person that you are today.

I just want to stop Drama and arguments between fellow faction members its just pointless, i hope you can see where i am coming from, people have even been getting banned from TS enough is enough and i am putting my foot down on it before it gets out of hand! people leaving and that

P.S for those who do not understand, i just cannot be fucked for stupid pointless drama over something so simple its draining! i care more for the faction

big papi khan
Captain
Captain
Awards:

Knuckle for General

Postby big papi khan » Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:22 am

Wow how mature, if only others can learn from Knuckle. 3x more votes then the opposition and yet he is still pressured to drop out bc of drama. Complete fucking bullshit i was born into a democratic country and brought up on democratic morals, if its nowhere near a draw then accept it. Unbelievable how somebody who puts as much time and effort into this faction gets fucked out of a chance of winning just because everybody wants a change of rules last minute, no normal election would be like this. Regardless of where you are in the world, or what faction you are in. He even found the time on his holiday to come on TS and do some shit with us on reloaded. But whatever, its just a rank after all and i have mad respect for Knuckle. Hail our future general o/

Zek
Raider
Raider
Awards:

Knuckle for General

Postby Zek » Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:33 am

You are mistaken if you believe democracy is to be found here.

Bound at birth and bound from another,
Set free through true minds, set free to be brothers

-Khan Skripture, Ode to Khan Nature

Malthius
Corpse
Corpse
Awards:

Knuckle for General

Postby Malthius » Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:44 pm

Zek wrote:Source of the post You are mistaken if you believe democracy is to be found here.

No, you are mistaken to believe democracy isn't to be found here.

Hail our future General o/ !

Crikket
High Wizard
High Wizard
Awards:

Knuckle for General

Postby Crikket » Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:57 pm

Malthius wrote:Source of the post No, you are mistaken to believe democracy isn't to be found here.

Silly Bandit. Zek knows what he's talking about.

Gargantua
Raider Leader
Raider Leader
Awards:

Knuckle for General

Postby Gargantua » Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:49 pm

Sigh...

I'm gravely disappointed

Atlas
Raider
Raider
Awards:

Knuckle for General

Postby Atlas » Sun Jun 25, 2017 3:49 am

Even though this whole thing is off, you still have my vote.

Return to “Announcements”