New announcements.

Moderators: Commander, The Blood Order

Coach
Corpse
Corpse
Awards:

Coach for General 420l33t

Postby Coach » Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:20 am

Well since another claim appeared for this position im obligated to make this forum thread.

As well as im informed General postion is dedicated for reloaded management and expansion proccedures.
I happen be one of the most active players as well im beeing on teamspeak everyday, i know everyone i did
teach or help to improve most of you. As far as i know you trust in my leadership judgement and you know that
im one always loyal to Khan values as well as i Respect every single one of you, even tho sometimes i loose my temper.

If General is to be chosen by the people it should be people that accually play, since its thier deccission what game expirience they want to get
and its simply not fair to make it diffrent. So i belive you should choose me, its would not be always colorfull and much would not change, but ppl that dont play
the game would not tell you how to do it and with who.

I am open enemy, to let in anymore excluded khans back into our faction.

I would like to push reloaded forward by designing special rank system dedicated for tc/pvp actions roles

I would like to move reloaded operation into diffrent teamspeak so we no longer deal with fake numbers, (khans teamspeak would stay as place to hangout)

I would embrace the idea that everyone need to have and use microphone. Even Huff started to speak!

I would try to improve our organisation in manouvering, moving on worldmap, having gear, TC icon would be something that can be earned and lost if u are not able
to suit yourself and team suffers from it.

Other than this i will just keep doing what i do now, so simply lead tc, talk to you everyday and will be trying to help you improve all, keeping an eye on reloaded politics, maybe plotting some baserape against enemy.

I apritiate all the work that Knuckle done recently i really see that hes trying, which accually made me make this post,
but i do this on dayily basis and i dont make any celebration out of it.

I would like you to put to notice that im not having much of an ambition to become General, but Khans is community that helped me improve myself and now i
would like to do the same, i belive i did a lot of good work but i can do better, we all do! Apparently to do so you need some legal confimation of power and prestige so others cannot sabotate or simply change direction and constant change of directions is not healthy, and we all did learn about it.

So if you want to have for General man that belives in you all even when your morale is down, that will push you forward, never ragequit, and is always there to help you out and anwser your questions. That wont disapear after some time becouse its became boring, has a vision for you and always stands for his word pick Coach!

no matter what echo and what result of it all will be, ill be trying to do my best to bring up Khans dominance over reloaded and other fonlines communities, but it will be way easier if i get proper tools to make you stronger.

Hail Khans o/
Love you all guys!

Cannon
Raider
Raider
Awards:

Postby Cannon » Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:32 am

I've known coach since the poor mongol days. Definitely has my support.

Courage604
Raider
Raider

Postby Courage604 » Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:30 am

I support coach as well, although at this time i am only a prospect. he has earned my respect
I love to run because I love to suffer

Courage604
Raider
Raider

Postby Courage604 » Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:30 am

Bandit*
I love to run because I love to suffer

Fantastic
Raider
Raider
Awards:

Postby Fantastic » Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:29 am

You've got my support Coach, solid guy :like:

Veki
Raider
Raider
Awards:

Postby Veki » Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:57 am

I totally suport this, Coach is here everyday, he start actions everyday, he have skills of leading people in tc, he have knowledge about reloaded game, help, train new people. Like man from reloaded who is almost everyday on TS, i see coach... With him everyday is time for TC, who need numbers? Coach prove this when was very hard for Khans. Time when many people not coming to TS, or not suport actions in reloaded because they was thinking only about ranks on forum and position of right hand. Coach was that guy who was represent khans... 60+ videos of epic battles vs UV, Raiders of the wastes and AA in only one week. He was only one who was doing in that to represent us and lead Khans and JDC who give us bigger suport than our raiders comanders in that time...and when we have only 3-4 guy to start TC, and everybody speaking to leave reloaded, and when some people leaving faction. I suport him also because he wanna push forward reloaded, what I like, because i play only reloaded, and I play every day. He always let his work speak for himself. I think everybody who speak bad things about reloaded, and how need to leave reloaded, find new games...I saw Coach say i wanna be reloaded general, I saw some of his ideas here what i think i like, also I see what he doing, most active member...so I think he is right choise for Reloaded General.

Dybal
Overlord
Overlord
Awards:

Postby Dybal » Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:51 am

I support this 1488% Coach for General!
14/88

doktorsatan

Postby doktorsatan » Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:09 pm

Beef Supreme approves this claim.
its good to be bad

Zek
Raider
Raider
Awards:

Postby Zek » Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:35 pm

Bound at birth and bound from another,
Set free through true minds, set free to be brothers

-Khan Skripture, Ode to Khan Nature

PajTajster
Overlord
Overlord
Awards:

Postby PajTajster » Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:39 pm

Drunken Poster

You write on forum much better when you're drunk. Under the influence of alcohol you gain 20% to spamming. Your posts are smart and witty. Unfortunately, admin doesn't understand that - risk of getting banned raises by 50%.

Return to “Announcements”