New announcements.

Moderators: Commander, The Blood Order

Gargantua
Raider Leader
Raider Leader
Awards:

General Conflict

Postby Gargantua » Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:42 pm

As has been laid clear. There are two opposing camps vying to be General of Reloaded.

Both candidates have excellent resume's; and are more than capable of doing the job.
Both candidates have proven success records and many positive qualities,
Both candidates are quite frankly both doing the job now! and all of us have been able to enjoy their efforts.

And whilst each candidate may have their own unique drawbacks, like being grumpy, or unpredictable, we all have drawbacks don't we? and we would be best served focusing on the greatness each of these individuals brings to the table; because lets be honest, we know they are doing a hell of a job, and each deserve the opportunity.

I promised my people - that a general for reloaded would be chosen by The Khans, and for The Khans; and in such a way that celebrating our traditions, I have come up with an appopriate method, that will establish who in fact is the stronger general. Each candidate will have to use political, tactical, and strategic skills, and each Khan lending support to their preferred candidate will literally have to prove their salt.

I PROPOSE THE FOLLOWING:
-on a date to be determined (July 1st or 8th weekend?)
-at a time to be determined (Coach and Knuckle to mutually agree to day/time).

Each leader will assemble a 4 or 5 man fully combat ready crew. Based upon the Khans who have pledge their support to each corresponding general. I Gargantua will pick a location where battle will be determined in Real Time. Each team will be given seperate entry points, and given specific instructions to retrieve an artifact I place secretly before hand.

The leader that brings me the artifact will win. Or the leader that wipes out all members of the other candidates team.

I may also hire some mercenaries for -entertainment- we shall see. Further, I encourage leaders to recruit fellow members to their respective camps, by posting their comments in the respective threads.

Posted supporters
COACH: Cannon, Courage, Fantastic, Veki, Dybal, Zek, Paj

KNUCKLE: RebelFighter, Sparky, Twig, Bambi, Donnie, Crikket, Roman, Prorok, Necrosis, Dreff

I will entertain any further suggestions on the topic, and encourage both generals to get to work training and assembling their team! Best get your supporters, before your opponent does!

Donnie Darko
Vanir
Vanir
Awards:

General Conflict

Postby Donnie Darko » Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:49 pm

I will crush those who oppose our future General Knuckle.

Long Live Knuckle!
Dirty, Mean, and Most Importantly Rude.

Gargantua
Raider Leader
Raider Leader
Awards:

General Conflict

Postby Gargantua » Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:59 pm

I wouldn't be so sure Donnie boy! Only time will tell if you end up being the hammer, or the nail.

Sir Twigget
Corpse
Corpse
Awards:

General Conflict

Postby Sir Twigget » Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:04 pm

Lets go Knuckle! REEEEEEEE

Carth
Marauder
Marauder

General Conflict

Postby Carth » Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:05 pm

HEIL KNUCKLE. BEST TC LEADER. BEST BAD RATS PLAYER OF ALL TIME.
A war is only won when your enemy is dead. A pacified enemy is still an enemy.

Immortality is not the absence of death. It is the ability to die 1000 times. And still live.

big papi khan
Captain
Captain
Awards:

General Conflict

Postby big papi khan » Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:06 pm

hail knuckle

Atlas
Raider
Raider
Awards:

General Conflict

Postby Atlas » Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:12 pm

Hail knuckle

Donnie Darko
Vanir
Vanir
Awards:

General Conflict

Postby Donnie Darko » Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:14 pm

Gargantua wrote:Source of the post I wouldn't be so sure Donnie boy! Only time will tell if you end up being the hammer, or the nail.

I only hear the sounds of the Mighty Knuckle war hammer army bashing away away!

KHAAAAAANS!
Dirty, Mean, and Most Importantly Rude.

PajTajster
Overlord
Overlord
Awards:

General Conflict

Postby PajTajster » Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:20 pm

Problem is, I equally support both of them to be Generals (count my word as the smallest one, because of my long inactivity in FOnline).

EDIT: But if there's a need, I can help the one with smaller amount of followers to demolish his enemy. Dirty Khan tricks before anything, aye?
Drunken Poster

You write on forum much better when you're drunk. Under the influence of alcohol you gain 20% to spamming. Your posts are smart and witty. Unfortunately, admin doesn't understand that - risk of getting banned raises by 50%.

Suka
Raider
Raider
Awards:

General Conflict

Postby Suka » Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:24 pm

Fck.. I love both equally.. Knuckle in gay way, and Coach in brotherly way. So, I'll be happy with any outcome.

Return to “Announcements”