General Conflict

New announcements.

Moderators: Commander, The Blood Order

User avatar
Veki
Raider
Raider
Posts: 69
Joined: 05 September 2016
Reputation: 38
Location: Belgrade, Serbia
Awards:

General Conflict

Postby Veki » Sat Jun 24, 2017 3:47 am

Veki did you read what i said? just out of curiosity? not sure if you did so i will break it down, i mentioned and i mean that i really like your idea! i like it a lot however it needs to be fair if me and Coach where going to take the time to write such a thing, i needs to be supported in a right way not just because someone has asked you to support or because you friends with that person otherwise it would be pointless in writing such a thing, please read this until you understand it mate

I read totaly, you say it is waste of time...
This is not accurate at all, not once have i pushed anyone away from reloaded or nearly got us banned from reloaded? please explain further how i did this? only conflict i had with Fanta and Dreff and to be fair it was more of a mature chat then conflict or and argument was about the alliance with JDC because we wanted to completely break AA and i seen no seance in canceling the alliance with these guy and i wished to proceed in keeping this alliances (keeping it) and if i cared that much about the alliance and wanting domination within reloaded this is also proof that i did not push anyone away,

why Fanta and Dreff stend up? You gonna put all on Mengelito for whole thing? You never speak like khan's need to not play reloaded, to go to FO2, forever, and not play dead reloaded server??? For what you apology to Kilgore? You are the one who poke people to do some things...but Meng was pay to suport your idea with leadership, when he say we need to shut down reloaded faction!
So if someone has not played reloaded for a certain period of time due to inactivity is not allowed to vote? so fanta cannot vote as hes been working a lot because of real life? Zek cannot vote because he did exams? prorok cannot vote because he also announced he will be inactive? Cannon cannot vote because he has not been active in TS? Veki i am sorry but again you have read my last post completely wrong, I was mainly saying that just because some people who play reloaded do not TC this doe not cancel there vote or because they have had to take time off due to real life shit, this does not cancle there vote, and just because they dont play reloaded every single day this should not cancel there vote one bit,

I didnt read nothing wrong. I didnt say nothing wrong neather. People who come once per month to play reloaded dont need to choose who gonna be his general...because they dont care about this game like others guys. I didn't say right for vote have only players who play everyday.
Also to prove i did not do any of the above of which you have accussed me of Veki please read this Link viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1255 i was inactive due to personal reasons when all of this stuff was going on, i personally think you have me mixed up with someone else, i am one of the guys who pushed and pushed to do things on reloaded to be fair and i also believe there is some kind of grudge against me here for some certain reason
ineactive ? http://imgur.com/a/w9iHy and more ineactive? http://imgur.com/a/V4B56 but doesnt matter...

Veki, you need to get your facts straight, things you said got easily debunked. Other thing is that you are taking Reloaded and Election stuff way too serious as it's all supposed to be about having fun.

I am only serius... and father teach me i need to slap everybody who provoke me from neighbor table!!! :p
Fact is not opinion;) Yea and Hilary and Tramp not needed all time drama???

PS: How many Bitcoins you pay me coach for this :)))?
Last edited by Veki on Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Coach
Corpse
Corpse
Posts: 35
Joined: 30 March 2016
Reputation: 49
Awards:

General Conflict

Postby Coach » Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:35 am

Crikket wrote:Source of the post
Ribbit989 wrote:Source of the post I support knuckle. Coach you are a good friend and good leader but to my understanding you are going to try and make it so non reloaders can't come to the channel or be in the teamspeak with you guys. I don't have the time like you and others to play the video game. So to stay apart of the brotherhood I come on and chat and listen to you guys. So is my brothe hood the way I can do it not good enough for you?

The General won't have any call in how the Khans work in general. He'll be in charge of Reloaded and nothing more. No matter who is the general, we're not turning down members or creating a seperate TS.



You have no right to talk about teamspeak since u didnt showed up there since quite a bit, nor separating community since you are responsible for splitting it into few groups, useless wizard that cannot even update main website since a year dont have voice in reloaded conversation for me. first start doing something then u can claim your right for voice. you contridict everything khans stand for, no matter who the general is, you wont be telling anyone what we do, first u gotta start playing and do regular soldier thing. when i told you not to separate community on discord, slack, whatsapp and discord with traitors its all okay, but when i accually want to make an effort to put reloaded on some higher lvl of organisation bunch of Scrubs that have no idea about the game and dont even give a fuck about the game start taking voice in discussion like they have anyright to it. First thing that need to be changed is to get rid of this kind of toxicity, you block progress by simply beeing here and doing nothing and not letting others act. thats why im running for general so cunt like Cricket that doesnt give a single fuck about reloaded couldnt accually have his voice about it.
Image

User avatar
Donnie Darko
Vanir
Vanir
Posts: 850
Joined: 17 March 2016
Reputation: 713
Location: ☢ Post-Apocalyptic Utopia ☢
Awards:
Contact:

General Conflict

Postby Donnie Darko » Sat Jun 24, 2017 7:05 am

Coach wrote:Source of the post
Crikket wrote:Source of the post
Ribbit989 wrote:Source of the post I support knuckle. Coach you are a good friend and good leader but to my understanding you are going to try and make it so non reloaders can't come to the channel or be in the teamspeak with you guys. I don't have the time like you and others to play the video game. So to stay apart of the brotherhood I come on and chat and listen to you guys. So is my brothe hood the way I can do it not good enough for you?

The General won't have any call in how the Khans work in general. He'll be in charge of Reloaded and nothing more. No matter who is the general, we're not turning down members or creating a seperate TS.



You have no right to talk about teamspeak since u didnt showed up there since quite a bit, nor separating community since you are responsible for splitting it into few groups, useless wizard that cannot even update main website since a year dont have voice in reloaded conversation for me. first start doing something then u can claim your right for voice. you contridict everything khans stand for, no matter who the general is, you wont be telling anyone what we do, first u gotta start playing and do regular soldier thing. when i told you not to separate community on discord, slack, whatsapp and discord with traitors its all okay, but when i accually want to make an effort to put reloaded on some higher lvl of organisation bunch of Scrubs that have no idea about the game and dont even give a fuck about the game start taking voice in discussion like they have anyright to it. First thing that need to be changed is to get rid of this kind of toxicity, you block progress by simply beeing here and doing nothing and not letting others act. thats why im running for general so cunt like Cricket that doesnt give a single fuck about reloaded couldnt accually have his voice about it.


Woah, what the fuck is this? All Crikket said is that the General wouldnt have call for Khans in general, AKA not Overlord status. He wasn't telling anyone what to do. Then you go on this salty, unprecedented, unnecessary rant.
The only toxic thing relating to Crikket here was your response to him. You even went out of your way to say Crikket does nothing? Honestly, how dare you? You ever stop and think out of ALL the Red Order that was forced to step down by Gargantua, why Crikket wasn't? Why his position was secure? Clearly he's doing something right.
This whole essay you wrote shows EXACTLY why I wouldn't want you as General. You have claims of of other people dividing us as a community, but clearly you're the only one doing so.
I can even sum it up in TWO words, ignorant and hypocritical.

No need for the toxicity, this whole election thing was supposed to be fun. Yet its turning out to be a shit show.
Image
Dirty, Mean, and Most Importantly Rude.

User avatar
Coach
Corpse
Corpse
Posts: 35
Joined: 30 March 2016
Reputation: 49
Awards:

General Conflict

Postby Coach » Sat Jun 24, 2017 7:38 am

In his single sentence he given himself right to make two choices for everyone and he doesnt even play the game or shows up on teamspeak, so yeah i dont find it right.
whatever he does for the community, and forum is separate thing i dont force my way of administration of this shit its his case, reloaded is not, i stand for my opinion General is for ppl that play the game not for those who dont even show up on teamspeak.
Image

User avatar
knuckle
Raider
Raider
Posts: 454
Joined: 07 August 2016
Reputation: 288
Awards:

General Conflict

Postby knuckle » Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:12 am

Garg and Crikket,

I believe that we should try this election thing another day or time in the future, :like: I do not wanna cause any drama but because i strongly believe that at the moment we are not ready for people to rank up etc as this is causing arguments already.
Image

User avatar
Crikket
High Wizard
High Wizard
Posts: 866
Joined: 17 March 2016
Reputation: 437
Location: Finland
Awards:

General Conflict

Postby Crikket » Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:40 am

Sorry you feel that way, Coach, but I am just stating facts. The Khans are a gaming community and Garg wants us to grow in all areas, not just a single game.

The TS thing is also true, there are no plans from the leadership to start creating a new TS for every game.

And the General rank isn't an admin position except for the game part of the forums.

You need to stop your little tantrum there, take some happy pill and realize that we're not just a reloaded faction. Reloaded is just one part of our community. This is why Garg is putting up the General rank, to have people running action and other things related to their game so the leadership can focus on expanding the community as a whole.
I'm sure with time we might have a General for StarWars and maybe even Warhammer.

It's great you have some burning passion for the game, but take your anger out of here and to the enemies.
Image

User avatar
Coach
Corpse
Corpse
Posts: 35
Joined: 30 March 2016
Reputation: 49
Awards:

General Conflict

Postby Coach » Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:32 am

I tell ya this Cricket u got a temper, at this point there is no active leadership not counting Gargantua, your Wizard rank does not give you any right to talk about leadership plans like those were already made. Your rank is purely administrative, red order does not exist, overlord are not chosen, what kind of leadership you talk about have no plans? aparently u claim to have more knowledge than others in this matter, u want to seem to be smarter yet you just expose again that something is wrong if man like you has this knoweledge and other dont, so how is it looks like? what leadership are you talking about, has these been already set behind back of all other khans, like you have in habbit to work?
Image

User avatar
Crikket
High Wizard
High Wizard
Posts: 866
Joined: 17 March 2016
Reputation: 437
Location: Finland
Awards:

General Conflict

Postby Crikket » Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:43 am

You do realize that I set the things up that Garg wants? Naturally I check with him on whats the plans. Of course I have asked about secondary TS and what are the plans for admins.
Next time think before just being angry.

The red color isn't on me just because it makes my name look pretty.
Image

User avatar
Gargantua
Raider Leader
Raider Leader
Posts: 1691
Joined: 17 March 2016
Reputation: 521
Location: Drakkhan Command Bunker
Awards:
Contact:

General Conflict

Postby Gargantua » Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:39 pm

The event is postponed indefinitely.

My ultimate goal was to give both knuckle and coach the titles, as they've put in alot of effort into events and coordination; And drag this activity out as it's an old Khan trick to keep things interesting, and exciting; to give purpose to some of our activities. It would have been alot of fun.

Instead it turned into something else, and this experiment in adventure has failed.

No problem - I will devise a new strategy.

As for Crikkets comments, he is correct, and in every sense he is a defacto RH at the moment. His fundamental work with our website, forums, slack etc, has been core to our success and I don't take kindly to any attacks on his character or commitment to our larger vision. He has only done exactly what I've requested; and done it well. I absolutely require his skills in the role that he's in with access to administration controls.

I will agree though that I have much to do in terms of improving formal communication, and that I need to be more specific about what roles will be in the future and limitations, and what my intentions are. I seem to do a better job of it in PM's then in public announcements; and that's an area of opportunity for me to personally improve. so I apologize for any confusion in advance. I often leave terms undefined so as to allow them to evolve into better concepts. It appears I do it too often.
Image


Return to “Announcements”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests