New announcements.

Moderators: Commander, The Blood Order

Dreff2U
Raider
Raider
Awards:

General Conflict

Postby Dreff2U » Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:56 pm

I support knuckle for the position, yet would gladly tank for either candidate.

"It was still a tip of the nob into someone without permission" - Dreff 2017

"More chicken for us" - Knuckle 2017

Gargantua
Raider Leader
Raider Leader
Awards:

General Conflict

Postby Gargantua » Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:59 pm

I like the idea of a debate Veki!

And zek - I hear your comments for non reloaders or TC'ers. And whilst the General role is to service TC and reloaded players ONLY; I am open to any additional suggestions you may have.

knuckle
Raider
Raider
Awards:

General Conflict

Postby knuckle » Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:06 am

Veki wrote:Source of the post I think we need debate also Coach vs Knuckle.
Everybody who vote, they need to know, we have right to know what is future gonna bring. We need to see program and plans from both generals.
Both of them need to say what gonna be new if we choose them, . We this we can eassy know in future if they are good generals, folow progres, how serius they take they role of general. I wanna see to do list from both candidates in write form. Document need to be in form like to do list, reasons why they choose to do that and how they think to do acomplish that. I dont like idea like before , somebody have plans and i dont know what is plan. Like before something what need to be public is secret, and what is secret is public. To be fer, and not stealing ideas and stuff, both need to send like pm to Garg who is true neutral and like president, who will chose time need to acomplish this and who will publish both programs here when both plans are finish in same time if Garg agree with this.

This is a nice idea, however if me and Coach are going to take the time and effort into writing something it needs to be read by everyone who is supporting both of us and be supported fairly not just because you are friends with the individual or if you have been asked to support that person otherwise it will just be a waste of time writing such thing.

Gargantua wrote:Source of the post I like the idea of a debate Veki!

And zek - I hear your comments for non reloaders or TC'ers. And whilst the General role is to service TC and reloaded players ONLY; I am open to any additional suggestions you may have.

Although i agree with this, some points which are in my opinion off - General is to service reloaded and a large part of that would be the PvP aspect of it because lets face it it is what most of us do! However Being General for reloaded and the purpose of this title is more then just being able to lead TC it is about being able to lead a faction on a server which we have all played and most of us play now! some people who play reloaded who are within the Khans do not like to do Town Control but like to set up flare traps, raid mines etc.. what i am trying to say is that who ever gets elected for General needs to take on board that its not just about TC leader, because if general is not online who will lead TC? anyone who steps up, if someone wanted to lead TC they are more then welcome, i lead TC a lot for us currently and to be honest just because someone has general that does not mean it will stop. General is more about leader of the faction as a whole, for example arranging things, settling disrupts, recruiting players, training players, helping the factions, organizing shit keeping everything intact and not just focus on the one thing! banging the drums!

People who play reloaded should be able to vote not just people who do TC! as General will effect the reloaded server for the Khans who ever it will be, because you need to ask yourself what is the point of this rank? just for leading TC? because we have other ranks for that and this rank will fit no purpose at all, i was Commander at one point but because there was a debate about ranks i step down to raider and still was leading town control! we have tags within the Teamspeak for TCL

Crikket
High Wizard
High Wizard
Awards:

General Conflict

Postby Crikket » Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:27 am

Nicely put, Knuckle. Sums up nicely what the General rank is all about.

Gargantua
Raider Leader
Raider Leader
Awards:

General Conflict

Postby Gargantua » Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:13 pm

I concur!

Veki
Raider
Raider
Awards:

General Conflict

Postby Veki » Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:50 pm

Knuckle you are friend to me, same as coach.
Waste of time to see what future bring to me? I wanna be racional man...

I have good memory knuckle, you and some people was pushing away people from reloaded and make big damage to reloaded faction. That was triger for Fanta and Dreff to step up. To protect something what is left from reloaded. If that people not step up than , you now be on selection for title "general of nothing". Speaking and trying to get people into other games to leave reloaded, almost get ban faction from game, because selfish reasons... Nobody from you cannot say it was for my good, or you doing thinking about other people in khan's reloaded faction, it was totaly from selfish reasons. Forgive them, but don't forget.

I like ideas what coach tell me he gonna bring, give him my vote, not friendship. If I need to choose general, because friendship i will stay here neutral.

And Zek have totaly right... People who come one in month to play reloaded need to have same rights like me I play every day? No thanks!!! Nigger from Zimbabve was in time of election for president of USA there, so he have right to vote for president of USA??? If somebody who play once in month get same right to vote like me, that is totaly disrespect of me, my time and my eforts in this reloaded faction.

Ribbit989
Raider
Raider
Awards:

General Conflict

Postby Ribbit989 » Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:17 pm

I support knuckle. Coach you are a good friend and good leader but to my understanding you are going to try and make it so non reloaders can't come to the channel or be in the teamspeak with you guys. I don't have the time like you and others to play the video game. So to stay apart of the brotherhood I come on and chat and listen to you guys. So is my brothe hood the way I can do it not good enough for you?

Crikket
High Wizard
High Wizard
Awards:

General Conflict

Postby Crikket » Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:30 pm

Ribbit989 wrote:Source of the post I support knuckle. Coach you are a good friend and good leader but to my understanding you are going to try and make it so non reloaders can't come to the channel or be in the teamspeak with you guys. I don't have the time like you and others to play the video game. So to stay apart of the brotherhood I come on and chat and listen to you guys. So is my brothe hood the way I can do it not good enough for you?

The General won't have any call in how the Khans work in general. He'll be in charge of Reloaded and nothing more. No matter who is the general, we're not turning down members or creating a seperate TS.

knuckle
Raider
Raider
Awards:

General Conflict

Postby knuckle » Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:27 pm

Veki wrote:Source of the post Knuckle you are friend to me, same as coach.
Waste of time to see what future bring to me? I wanna be racional man....

Veki did you read what i said? just out of curiosity? not sure if you did so i will break it down, i mentioned and i mean that i really like your idea! i like it a lot however it needs to be fair if me and Coach where going to take the time to write such a thing, i needs to be supported in a right way not just because someone has asked you to support or because you friends with that person otherwise it would be pointless in writing such a thing, please read this until you understand it mate.

Veki wrote:Source of the post

I have good memory knuckle, you and some people was pushing away people from reloaded and make big damage to reloaded faction. That was triger for Fanta and Dreff to step up. To protect something what is left from reloaded. If that people not step up than , you now be on selection for title "general of nothing". Speaking and trying to get people into other games to leave reloaded, almost get ban faction from game, because selfish reasons... Nobody from you cannot say it was for my good, or you doing thinking about other people in khan's reloaded faction, it was totaly from selfish reasons. Forgive them, but don't forget.

This is not accurate at all, not once have i pushed anyone away from reloaded or nearly got us banned from reloaded? please explain further how i did this? only conflict i had with Fanta and Dreff and to be fair it was more of a mature chat then conflict or and argument was about the alliance with JDC because we wanted to completely break AA and i seen no seance in canceling the alliance with these guy and i wished to proceed in keeping this alliances (keeping it) and if i cared that much about the alliance and wanting domination within reloaded this is also proof that i did not push anyone away, all i do when i logg into Teamspeak is play reloaded, do TC and other PvP aspects of the game so your points above are completly wrong, i Lead Town Control i hardly ever loot, and i get called on Facebook and whatsapp from our players to come and help out and i do all the time so i have never acted selfish in any way here, you forget something really bad, when you was recruited Coach was inactive until Xmas and in this time i was pushing for the Towncontrol and leading actions on the server, i am actually one of the guys who told people to behave to kilgore and sent Kilgore a private message about this bullshit, would you like to see a screenshot? of what i said to Kilgore? Mengeltio can back me on this! i was telling him to stop trolling Kilgore, and for your information i was already promoted to General for all my hard work leading up untill Xmas but i had to decline due to certain factors my real life situation i had myself in, i never pushed anyone away from Relaoded not once only thing i did was push people to do PvP and town control for Mengelito to make Vids on his youtube channel for trolling the enemy, :)

Date and time at the top, also a little reminder that this message was sent the day i returned after i heard about the threats of us being banned as faction

Also to prove i did not do any of the above of which you have accussed me of Veki please read this Link viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1255 i was inactive due to personal reasons when all of this stuff was going on, i personally think you have me mixed up with someone else, i am one of the guys who pushed and pushed to do things on reloaded to be fair and i also believe there is some kind of grudge against me here for some certain reason

Veki wrote:Source of the post And Zek have totaly right... People who come one in month to play reloaded need to have same rights like me I play every day? No thanks!!! Nigger from Zimbabve was in time of election for president of USA there, so he have right to vote for president of USA??? If somebody who play once in month get same right to vote like me, that is totaly disrespect of me, my time and my eforts in this reloaded faction.

So if someone has not played reloaded for a certain period of time due to inactivity is not allowed to vote? so fanta cannot vote as hes been working a lot because of real life? Zek cannot vote because he did exams? prorok cannot vote because he also announced he will be inactive? Cannon cannot vote because he has not been active in TS? Veki i am sorry but again you have read my last post completely wrong, I was mainly saying that just because some people who play reloaded do not TC this doe not cancel there vote or because they have had to take time off due to real life shit, this does not cancle there vote, and just because they dont play reloaded every single day this should not cancel there vote one bit,

The whole khan community should be in titled to vote, the whole Khan community who play reloaded should be entitled to vote as General is not just for leading PvP please understand what this rank is for, its not for leading TC but the faction as a whole on reloaded!!!!!!!!!!

Zek, Fanta, Cannon, Prorok i am not saying you cannot vote, i am far from saying that as i strongly believe you are allowed to vote i was just using that as an example to get my point across to Veki so that he also understands and do not think that atall ok guys so please do not read that last bit of text out on concept i am just saying people who aint been active but still play reloaded should have a fair share in voting!

Before this gets toxic or turns into a Drama thread as this election was supposed to be fun, i suggest everyone before writing to get facts straight first and read posts properly before replying, we want to keep this as civil as we can and also at the same time have fun and a laugh with it, fake propaganda and slander is a good way into turning this into a shit fest! and before you think this is meant for you Veki it is not this is to everyone!

OldSparky
Raider
Raider
Awards:

General Conflict

Postby OldSparky » Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:14 am

I have to agree with Knuckle on the Reloaded push until Christmas as I was part of that push (I used to put in large amounts of time into the game which pretty much majority of Raiders can confirm). The only thing Knuckle called for about Reloaded is to take a break every now and then aside from some TC and PvP.

Veki, you need to get your facts straight, things you said got easily debunked. Other thing is that you are taking Reloaded and Election stuff way too serious as it's all supposed to be about having fun.

Return to “Announcements”