New announcements.

Moderators: Commander, The Blood Order

Gargantua
Raider Leader
Raider Leader
Awards:

What if I told you...

Postby Gargantua » Mon Jul 24, 2017 3:51 pm

What if I told you... There is a carebear forum community out there ripe for the picking.

What if I told you... they play strategy board games (literally hundreds of games, Risk variants, Conquest of the empire, Axis and Allies etc) all through a free platform that will run on any computer. Meaning we can literally combat them via Forum game/PVP

What if I told you... that this community loses it's mind and cries the saltiest tears you ever tasted the moment someone so much as drops an S or an F bomb

What if I told you... THAT THERE ARE NO MODERATORS; and that existing moderators have been inactive for DECADES in some cases

What if I told you... that these gamers have no graphical support, and are totally unaccustomed and familiar with what we are capable of

What if I told you... I was already a fabled legend amongst this community; having met many of these gamers face to face over the years

What if I told you... there were a hand select few members of this community, willing to join our ranks and assist our invasion from the inside.

What if I told you... The Khans were planning an outright invasion of this community. We will show up, demand a quick series of games. Our enemies will circle the wagons, and we will spill their BLOOD. Shoot them in the BELLY! Grease the treads of our vehicles with their guts! It will be a round robin type format; via several games. And the winner will be determined by the group with the most wins. Community vs Khans.

Would you enlist in this exercise?!?!

I want a formal list of Khans who would be willing to play board games and participate in this invasion. (I warn you now, it can take some time to resolve games. as many games are played by forum - but live play IS an option)

And whilst I discourage disgusting posts, or anything too edgy, as we'll want to appear as professional gentlemen raiders. Let's be honest. I fully understand EVERYTHING is on the table! Hahaha!

PLEASE - If you are familiar with any table top games, please post your experience, and your interest. Games include:
-Lord of the Rings Risk
-ALL Axis and Allies variants
-Napoleonic Wars
-Civil War
-Diplomacy
-World at War

Donnie Darko
Vanir
Vanir
Awards:

What if I told you...

Postby Donnie Darko » Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:28 pm

I'd say lets give them hell!

:garg: :garg: :garg:

But also add Tailsman.
Dirty, Mean, and Most Importantly Rude.

Dr. Mengelito
Right Hand
Right Hand
Awards:

What if I told you...

Postby Dr. Mengelito » Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:29 pm

Doc signing up o/
"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

"No faction in Reloaded history caused even 25% of problems caused by Khans." -Kilgore 2017

"Personally I think The Khans kind of ruined FOnline on their own." -Corosive 2017

Zek
Raider
Raider
Awards:

What if I told you...

Postby Zek » Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:48 pm

Axis and Allies?!?! Fuck yeah mate haha as long as I don't get the short straw of the Russians

Bound at birth and bound from another,
Set free through true minds, set free to be brothers

-Khan Skripture, Ode to Khan Nature

Fantastic
Raider
Raider
Awards:

What if I told you...

Postby Fantastic » Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:11 pm

Awesome! I'm game.

Gargantua
Raider Leader
Raider Leader
Awards:

What if I told you...

Postby Gargantua » Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:14 pm

First we should do some practice runs, and get software going on a few computers...

I bet... I bet I could get it working on our forums!

Gargantua
Raider Leader
Raider Leader
Awards:

What if I told you...

Postby Gargantua » Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:23 pm

FOrgot to mention, Twilight Imperium, some star wars games, etc! There are three layers of map types, Excellent, Good quality (which may require some rule honoring) and experimental.

DOWNLOAD HERE http://www.triplea-game.org/

Once you open it up , make sure you click DOWNLOAD MAPS, then look through all the options. Be sure to check the tabs across the top! to see more maps!

Cannon
Raider
Raider
Awards:

What if I told you...

Postby Cannon » Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:54 pm

Gargantua wrote:Source of the post What if I told you... There is a carebear forum community out there ripe for the picking.

What if I told you... they play strategy board games (literally hundreds of games, Risk variants, Conquest of the empire, Axis and Allies etc) all through a free platform that will run on any computer. Meaning we can literally combat them via Forum game/PVP

What if I told you... that this community loses it's mind and cries the saltiest tears you ever tasted the moment someone so much as drops an S or an F bomb

What if I told you... THAT THERE ARE NO MODERATORS; and that existing moderators have been inactive for DECADES in some cases

What if I told you... that these gamers have no graphical support, and are totally unaccustomed and familiar with what we are capable of

What if I told you... I was already a fabled legend amongst this community; having met many of these gamers face to face over the years

What if I told you... there were a hand select few members of this community, willing to join our ranks and assist our invasion from the inside.

What if I told you... The Khans were planning an outright invasion of this community. We will show up, demand a quick series of games. Our enemies will circle the wagons, and we will spill their BLOOD. Shoot them in the BELLY! Grease the treads of our vehicles with their guts! It will be a round robin type format; via several games. And the winner will be determined by the group with the most wins. Community vs Khans.

Would you enlist in this exercise?!?!

I want a formal list of Khans who would be willing to play board games and participate in this invasion. (I warn you now, it can take some time to resolve games. as many games are played by forum - but live play IS an option)

And whilst I discourage disgusting posts, or anything too edgy, as we'll want to appear as professional gentlemen raiders. Let's be honest. I fully understand EVERYTHING is on the table! Hahaha!

PLEASE - If you are familiar with any table top games, please post your experience, and your interest. Games include:
-Lord of the Rings Risk
-ALL Axis and Allies variants
-Napoleonic Wars
-Civil War
-Diplomacy
-World at War

I am drooling and have a raging erection from their impending rape.

Dreff2U
Raider
Raider
Awards:

What if I told you...

Postby Dreff2U » Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:24 am

im game! i'll fuck shit up in risk!

"It was still a tip of the nob into someone without permission" - Dreff 2017

"More chicken for us" - Knuckle 2017

Return to “Announcements”