New announcements.

Moderators: Commander, The Blood Order

Dreff2U
Raider
Raider
Awards:

Khanvention.EU

Postby Dreff2U » Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:59 pm

Date: Big party 31st of October 2017 with Khans welcome to come early and stay later.

Plans: Big Party- My birthday (Halloween) has always garnered a big crowd due to the time of the year, fancy dress madness, harvest time for the green fingered and so forth, so it would be a good session to piggy back.

Airsoft Raid- whichever suits numbers best, there will be an airsoft raid on either the weekend before or after the Party. We will be raiding a team/site called A-Wasp. We hate these guys. If we dont have enough Khans (we will, myself and my two regular airsoft Khans will be there anyway, so even a few will be plenty), i have asked The Friendly Hostiles to ally with us for this raid. Honestly though, id prefer not to use them.

Some sort of Adventure Sport- Depending on the weather, it will most likely be Gorge Walking, Kayaking or Rock Climbing. At least some Coasteering/Cliff Jumping..

Accommodation: My house, so floors, couches, cars, vans and tents. Plenty of B&B's around the area for softer arsed Khans.

Transport: Depending on numbers i'll use my car, rent a bigger one, or borrow a van. Irish transport can be unreliable, but if you can get near here, i'll collect you. Rental cars available as per usual.
Trains=Iarnród Éireann (Irish Rail), Bus's=Bus Éireann (Irish Bus)

Flights/Ferries: Knock airport is the closest, however Flying to Dublin and getting train or bus to Westport is a viable option. Shannon airport is less handy but doable.
Ferry to dublin is handy alongside bus and train, however Roslare port adds a LOT of journey time, and would only really suit those driving.

Really hope to see ye there,

as always,

o/

"It was still a tip of the nob into someone without permission" - Dreff 2017

"More chicken for us" - Knuckle 2017

Gargantua
Raider Leader
Raider Leader
Awards:

Khanvention.EU

Postby Gargantua » Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:12 pm

Halloween hmm...

Dr. Mengelito
Right Hand
Right Hand
Awards:

Khanvention.EU

Postby Dr. Mengelito » Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:26 pm

I'm in, gonna be awesome dreff cant wait to see you and zek and the boys again!!

:beer: :party: trick or raid
"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

"No faction in Reloaded history caused even 25% of problems caused by Khans." -Kilgore 2017

"Personally I think The Khans kind of ruined FOnline on their own." -Corosive 2017

Zek
Raider
Raider
Awards:

Khanvention.EU

Postby Zek » Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:53 pm

Shotgun a couch! I am certainly up for this; I will book my holidays in advance once I figure out the schedule for University.Is it sweet if the grill and myself come a day or two before hand + a day or two afterwards? Also 2G of MDMA will be needed :))

Bound at birth and bound from another,
Set free through true minds, set free to be brothers

-Khan Skripture, Ode to Khan Nature

knuckle
Raider
Raider
Awards:

Khanvention.EU

Postby knuckle » Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:47 am

Dreff2U wrote:Source of the post Location: Ireland, Connaught, Co. Mayo, Westport.

Date: Big party 31st of October 2017 with Khans welcome to come early and stay later.

Plans: Big Party- My birthday (Halloween) has always garnered a big crowd due to the time of the year, fancy dress madness, harvest time for the green fingered and so forth, so it would be a good session to piggy back.

Airsoft Raid- whichever suits numbers best, there will be an airsoft raid on either the weekend before or after the Party. We will be raiding a team/site called A-Wasp. We hate these guys. If we dont have enough Khans (we will, myself and my two regular airsoft Khans will be there anyway, so even a few will be plenty), i have asked The Friendly Hostiles to ally with us for this raid. Honestly though, id prefer not to use them.

Some sort of Adventure Sport- Depending on the weather, it will most likely be Gorge Walking, Kayaking or Rock Climbing. At least some Coasteering/Cliff Jumping..

Accommodation: My house, so floors, couches, cars, vans and tents. Plenty of B&B's around the area for softer arsed Khans.

Transport: Depending on numbers i'll use my car, rent a bigger one, or borrow a van. Irish transport can be unreliable, but if you can get near here, i'll collect you. Rental cars available as per usual.
Trains=Iarnród Éireann (Irish Rail), Bus's=Bus Éireann (Irish Bus)

Flights/Ferries: Knock airport is the closest, however Flying to Dublin and getting train or bus to Westport is a viable option. Shannon airport is less handy but doable.
Ferry to dublin is handy alongside bus and train, however Roslare port adds a LOT of journey time, and would only really suit those driving.

Really hope to see ye there,

as always,

o/

I would come if u promise me something

Zek
Raider
Raider
Awards:

Khanvention.EU

Postby Zek » Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:15 am

Won't be able to come; I have lectures all that week! Sorry ladz

Bound at birth and bound from another,
Set free through true minds, set free to be brothers

-Khan Skripture, Ode to Khan Nature

Rebel Fighter
Raider
Raider
Awards:

Khanvention.EU

Postby Rebel Fighter » Tue Oct 03, 2017 12:37 am

Fuuuck I wish I had the money at the moment, was literally thinking three days ago I wonder when the next one will be and if I'd have money in time....
Hoodlum's Mandatory Forum Rules.

1. Be a mad cunt.

2. Don't not be a mad cunt.

3. Don't be Twig.

4. Don't be a shit cunt.

5. Talk shit to Twig.

6. No, Like really hurt his feelings.

7. Be a mad cunt

Thank you for your cooperation in the Investigation and Erradication of Forum shit cunts.

VirusMS
Raider
Raider
Awards:

Khanvention.EU

Postby VirusMS » Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:54 pm

One journalist said 'once born in Russia is cursed to live there, because being born in Russia is a curse itself.'

I am sorry, but poverty is unbearable :'|
In a few years, maybe.. :sick:

Dreff2U
Raider
Raider
Awards:

Khanvention.EU

Postby Dreff2U » Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:27 pm

canceled due to people canceling..

"It was still a tip of the nob into someone without permission" - Dreff 2017

"More chicken for us" - Knuckle 2017

Return to “Announcements”