Moderators: Commander, The Blood Order

Dr. Mengelito
Right Hand
Right Hand
Awards:

Birthday

Postby Dr. Mengelito » Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:52 am

Zek wrote:Source of the post #ProjectsAlwaysUnfinished :sick:

Why don't you put in some work or money then to finish them up then? I don't like this attitude at all no one is entitled to this even though some of us put in alot of work and money to give. We've finished alot of projects but they are on a budget and a timespan, get involved or invest instead of talking trash about every project we run for once maybe
"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

"No faction in Reloaded history caused even 25% of problems caused by Khans." -Kilgore 2017

"Personally I think The Khans kind of ruined FOnline on their own." -Corosive 2017

Gargantua
Raider Leader
Raider Leader
Awards:

Birthday

Postby Gargantua » Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:15 am

Zek wrote:Source of the post This lad could finish off the Khan portraits that is currently taking years to finish for the most of us

(Years? Really? - Portraits started in January 2017. There are currently 14 of them, so about 1.5 a month occur.)

Zek wrote:Source of the post Perhaps start creating some for those who haven't yet had one my dude. I'd give you some £££ for mine since I've waited bare time

Unfinished?

Yeah like the Archive project Meng paid you to do - where you took the money in advance last year - but still haven't shown or done fuck all for it? Yeah I remember that too.

Glad you are willing to donate to some artwork now though - will be nice seeing some of those $ returned into Khan projects; and for my wallet to take a break.

Each portrait artwork cost me between $30 and $40 USD - I paid for as many as I could over time; and will again next year. Between Domain, Hosting, Teamspeak, Music, artwork, portraits, signatures, screenplays, bludgeons, member bail, loans, gifts to members in jail, personal gifts to members for christmas and birthdays, boston Khanvention etc, I've put in around $4,000 USD this year into Khans. I don't take kindly to members whining about "slow" progress for things that take time and have economic impacts; when in fact we are making progress.

Malthius
Corpse
Corpse
Awards:

Birthday

Postby Malthius » Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:12 am

Gargantua wrote:Source of the post
Zek wrote:Source of the post This lad could finish off the Khan portraits that is currently taking years to finish for the most of us

Zek wrote:Source of the post Perhaps start creating some for those who haven't yet had one my dude. I'd give you some £££ for mine since I've waited bare time

Unfinished?

Yeah like the Archive project Meng paid you to do - where you took the money in advance last year - but still haven't shown or done fuck all for it? Yeah I remember that too.

Glad you are willing to donate to some artwork now though - will be nice seeing some of those $ returned into Khan projects; and to have a break on my account.

Each portrait artwork cost me between $30 and $40 USD - I Paid for as many as I could over time; and will again next year. Between Domain, Hosting, Teamspeak, Music, artwork, portraits, signatures, screenplays, bludgeons, member bail, loans, gifts to members in jail, personal gifts to members for christmas and birthdays, boston Khanvention etc, I've put in around $4,000 USD this year into Khans. I don't take kindly to members whining about "slow" progress for things that take time and have economic impacts.

Garg, if you can, return your money from the portriats. I'll be doing those and I won't charge prices that hiigh.

Dr. Mengelito
Right Hand
Right Hand
Awards:

Birthday

Postby Dr. Mengelito » Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:37 am

Malthius wrote:Source of the post
Garg, if you can, return your money from the portriats. I'll be doing those and I won't charge prices that hiigh.

That was not the point, I believe we're all very happy with the artwork so far and the prizing for it. The point was some privileged kids here feel entitled to bitch like little girls about things some of us work hard or pay for without them ever lifting a finger to chip in themselves.
"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

"No faction in Reloaded history caused even 25% of problems caused by Khans." -Kilgore 2017

"Personally I think The Khans kind of ruined FOnline on their own." -Corosive 2017

Return to “Events”