New Recruit

Want to be a Khan? Post here

Moderators: Commander, The Blood Order

Skill
Wanderer
Wanderer

New Recruit

Postby Skill » Sat Aug 11, 2018 4:36 pm

1.Hello,i am fan of Fallout 2. I played so much this game 20 years before. This game insists a lot of weapons and i like crafting survive games make me my favourite game. i dont like much fallout 3 or 4 because game turned there fps.

My experience is i played much fo reloaded i was one of the popular guy there. We had war with a faction, the devs are with the other faction and banned . So i return fallout online 2 which i played 1-2 months.

I like to play tanky chars in these games.I like also crafting.Collecting loots sciencing and craft new ones :) I waste my most time at wiki and forum learning a lot of things if i dont find i ask discord etc.

2.Fo2

3.Skill actually this is my starter small gunner build that repair or craft also fights doing dungeons anyhing else has a starter pvp build,i make new ones.

4.maybe i open a dungeon build now.

http://i.imgur.com/3JLn4IX.png

Skill
Wanderer
Wanderer

New Recruit

Postby Skill » Sat Aug 11, 2018 4:38 pm

i forget to write why i should join,TKs are best faction.I would like to be in part.I would try to be best too because so in group team we can win and do everything

Cannon
Raider
Raider
Awards:

New Recruit

Postby Cannon » Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:35 pm

Welcome Skill. I'll send you discord invite

BBC
Prospect
Prospect

New Recruit

Postby BBC » Sun Aug 12, 2018 3:14 pm

hya. im BBC (yes, im black irl). im in Canada. ive played a bit of fo2 before, but spent a long period without playing due to having an actual social life and to my potato computer. which is partly to blame for problem 2: some huge lag spikes. been able to play recently and have started a laser sniper which seems to have been good. as soon as this one s up and running, ill make a BG for some good old laghexing. joined Cannon last night for some farming, trying to level up fast to try to join yall in real action.

Hauti
Captain
Captain
Awards:

New Recruit

Postby Hauti » Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:34 am

Hello lads! Just Tell if u need some Support ingame

o/

"noloot is implemented because your edgelord roleplayer clan (tks) ruined the game for all noobs"

Some Scrub 2017 Reloaded

BBC
Prospect
Prospect

New Recruit

Postby BBC » Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:08 pm

i dont understand. i applied to play with you, but you re just offering support ingame?

Hauti
Captain
Captain
Awards:

New Recruit

Postby Hauti » Thu Aug 16, 2018 3:55 pm

to help u level up ingame to get a nice char to hop into pvp :like:

"noloot is implemented because your edgelord roleplayer clan (tks) ruined the game for all noobs"

Some Scrub 2017 Reloaded

BBC
Prospect
Prospect

New Recruit

Postby BBC » Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:36 pm

My char is good, and it's already high level. I'm not a total noob, and I'd like to go for pvp. As I explained to cannon, I can't much use my mic because of lag, but I'm good at following orders.

Hauti
Captain
Captain
Awards:

New Recruit

Postby Hauti » Fri Aug 17, 2018 3:01 pm

Well then big sorry from me, missunderstood :) :D

Some Scrub 2017 Reloaded

BBC
Prospect
Prospect

New Recruit

Postby BBC » Sun Aug 19, 2018 4:29 pm

No biggie man, but noone's answering me regarding playing with you. Is that normal?

Return to “Recruits”