Want to be a Khan? Post here

Moderators: Commander, The Blood Order

ShaneMem
Wanderer
Wanderer

how to impress a chinese girl

Postby ShaneMem » Fri Oct 11, 2019 12:44 pm

Asian Female Couples building in number

Be respectful to one another. Our goal for /r/Calgary is a friendly community where residents can engage in innovative discussion. Personal attacks certainly not tolerated. little insults, Bigotry, sweating foul language or an excessive amount of trolling. No threats. please be civil. Moderators will remove comments at their prudence. Racist comments substitutes banned immediately.

No junk e-mail. broadly speaking, No selling goods or expertise. No self promo. simply not true fundraising. contain specialties such as Kijiji/Craigslist ads (even use /r/CalgaryClassifieds) too subreddits. if you agree your post needs an exemption, Contact the moderators FIRST via modmail for agreement (At their attention) first.

Be detailed with your titles. per reddiquette, Do not editorialize or sensationalize your syndication title. Save your own opinions for the comments.

No details. No personal unlisted cell phone or addresses. No posting personal social media profiles with regards to "Doxxing" As per Reddit terms.

distribution must be related to Calgary. Please ensure all entry topics are pertinent to the local area. That means anything interior of your Calgary Metropolitan Region. Posts not proportional to Calgary or the surrounding area will be removed (Or certified) At the moderators attention. situation unsure if your post fits please send the mod team a message.

Police case numbers must be included when asking help related to crime. Please include a case number for users to contact the police with for any requests for help in relation to crime. White men will probably date Asian women than any other minority. I too lazy to look it up but I remember the freakonomics guys writing on it. Basically white men are the most desired race due to their social status and white men prefer asians over other minorities which leads to more white male/Asian female couples than white male/black female couples. Can believe you you tried to justify it like that. It simple actually, Asian women love white guys and their own families even hope they marry a white guy. White guys who have any sort of game go for whatever women they like of all races, always white. is not to do with economic status, I never seen a black girl with a poor white guy LOL that statement was comical. I also hardly see rich white guys with asian girls. I best regards don think so. I have no dog obtained in this fight. I am not passionately committed to thailand women this in any way. case something that is becoming so increasingly prominent that it hard not to notice. Let assume that I am right within this. Do you have a theory as to why there would be such a negative reply to simply making an observation? Is this scorned asian men and white women furiously downvoting everything supporting this statement? Social justice warriors that are certain for some strange reason there exists hints of sexism and racism at play? I really caught off guard by probably the most negative response to this thread haha.

Mixed race couples are entirely pointless to me. that sort of the impetus of this thread. Even though I really couldn care less about this it has become so prevalent that even I am taking notice.

Let perform a little thought play with it. If you went down to the Stampede this year and 80 of the couples you saw were white male/asian female everything that not notice? Would you observe, But just say to your spouse "Oh well maybe they just happen to like additional, absolutely not. that would be bizzare.

Just because the true figure isn anywhere near 80 doesn mean that noteworthy change is not occurring and to claim that these couples happen to like each other is a little, i really believe, naive. There exist several issues that contribute to any notable social condition.

I don't know how you intuitively noticed all these couples, Subconsciously compared them with the volume of couples of the same mixed race over the past few years and then subconsciously made a post about it, But that's one amazing unconscious you got there.

Your use of italics really does seem to imply that this guy who made the observations is a racist. which. What were you trying to imply? If the pair were not "subconscious" observations, Then could you say he is coming atthis from a racist position?no man. I know the statistics say exactly the opposite as far as who is rated better by whom and w/e, on the other hand OP (/u/jstn87) Has a time.

After a year or so living here I for you to notice as well, If you evaluate the tables around you when you out you also see it. I not sure if it simply because of large Asian demographics here in Calgary. But there likely even higher Asians age where I from and it wasn the same situation (Maybe it's now though).

and also the usual requirements of status/wealth/etc, Nowadays white women are demanding more control in relations, And hence less manly men. Asian men often fit the bill. But who knows. Maybe I just have more than average amount of friends/acquaintances who have been completely Asian males (Who all can be found with white women), So maybe that skewing my perception of how common it is.

Return to “Recruits”